Chapter 250

They were able to keep it together by the next weekend, Easter. They even talked about having Bruno's family, and her family to come together. Lauren had spoken to her father a few days after they got together and very tactfully explained to him that she was really confused and knew that she wasn' t going to live up to his expectations and that she didn't need to see him anymore if he wasn't going to support their relationship. She cried and tried to wrap her head around all of the things that she was going through. Somehow, though, they were able to figure out a way to have the whole family together at Bruno's house. Early on Sunday she walked into the house holding onto the babies.. "Brunoooo! Go to the car and get the stuff in it!" she yelled through the house looking at the empty space where the mirror he broke once stood. What bad luck. She thought to herself yelling for him again. "Brunoooo! I know you're home!"

"I'm right here!" he yelled back cheerfully rubbing his wet hair. "I got up late. Give me a break." he said kissing her cheek taking Ezra from her arms. "We'll go get it. There's things in the kitchen that we need to do..."

"Okay." she responded squeezing his hand as he walked passed her with the baby.

"Oh my god! I love it!" Tahiti exclaimed coming out from some random part of the house. She reached out to hug Lauren and the baby tightly.

Lauren laughed a little at her sister-in-law's response to their exchange of affection "Don't get too excited." Lauren said sitting down Everlee near a pile of toys that were already on the floor for her nephews.

"But why?" Tahiti asked sitting down on the couch with Lauren.

"We're working. Today is going to be tough. And if shit hits the fan then it hits the fan, but hopefully we'll make it through the day without anything happening."

"So it's day by day?" Tahiti asked. "I understand...." she started to talk about her relationship with her sons' father making her somehow feel better. I forgot that we're almost going through the same thing,..Lauren thought to herself.

"Loookkkk!" Bruno came into the house carrying Ezra on his hip with his hair matted down wearing a bunny ear headband. "I found the baby bunny! And his twin!" he smiled bending down to get Everlee who started to cry from the shock of Bruno picking her up. Tahiti and Lauren looked at Bruno seeing what he was going to do to get her to calm down. "What?" he asked over the cries.

"You can fix that..." Lauren said standing up to go into the kitchen with Tahiti and Tiara laughing at him as Eric and the rest of the boys of the family came into the house from the pool.

**

"Laur! What are you drinking?" Bruno asked from the kitchen later in the evening after all the children had fallen asleep.

"Whatever, Brunz." she said to him shrugging her shoulders.

"Then I'll make it extra big and extra strong..." he said holding up a bottle of vodka.

"But not that!" she laughed at him walking into the kitchen standing next to him as he poured something else for her. He pulled her into his arms leaning his head into her hair.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked her seductively.

"That's fine." she whispered back leaning into him as she took a drink of what he made. "And that's enough for right now. I want to get drunk with you, our siblings and play Uno...." she said to wiggling out of his arms.

"But Laurreennnn...." he moaned.

"You weren't even hard yet. God. Don't even whine like that." she said looking down at him.

"What?" he asked a bit flustered by her answer.

"I'm just sayin'." she answered with her eyes raising.

"Hurry up! God!" Tiara whined from the kitchen table. "Quit flirting. You don't want another one, do you?"

"Noo!" Bruno and Lauren yelled in unison almost running together to the table

"Deal the cards, loser..." Bruno said to his sister.

"Ugh. Fine.." Presley dealt the cards for everyone looking down at Lauren's blinking phone. For some reason Presely couldn't shake the the tension between Lauren and Bruno and was still feeling that things were a bit off still.

"It's just all the comments from the Instagram of the twins and the stuff y'all posted today. There's nothing going on...." she defended herself. She watched Bruno's eyes change from contentment to a bit of shock. "Just look at it. What the hell? Oh my god..." she groaned handing him the phone not the least bit nervous.

"Happy Easter, hope to see you on Tuesday for lunch. From Wes...." he said throwing the phone toward her. "Really Lauren? What the fuck?" he almost yelled at her catching himself making sure he didn't wake up all the kids.

"Bruno!" she looked at her phone shocked. "I don't even know..." she paused. "Can we go outside and talk, please?" she asked quietly. "Please...."