Chapter 254

By the middle of the day Lauren had regained some of the energy she had lost that morning. She had helped everyone clean up the mess from the day before and had finally gotten the babies down for a nap at 1 after everyone else had left. Bruno was sitting at the table doing something she didn't really know about, probably something work related when she came back into the living room and sat next down to him. She sighed heavily looking over at his intent face. "I'm sooooo horny." she groaned.

"What?" he asked not looking up at her.

"I'm sooooooo horny." she said again.

"You're what?" he smirked at her still not looking up at her.

"I'm not playing this game." she said with a smile. "I just wanted to get your attention." she said seeing him finally look up at her.

"So you're not? I don't like liars." he said moving his computer from his lap to pull her close to him.

"I can be persuaded..." she smiled at him turning her body to face him. "But I what I really wanted was for you to go get the good diapers. That'd be really hot." she said raising her eyebrow at him. He watched her move her body on the couch to sit indian style getting comfortable facing him.

"You know what would also be hot?" he asked her pretending to fan himself.

"I know exactly what you're thinking." she said starting to stand up. "If you're not going to go then I'll go and you can stay here with them." she said almost in a frustrated tone.

"Laurrreeennn...." he whined pulling her back down onto the couch almost on top of him. "Help me with this...." he said moving around emphasizing his pants. "Before I go...I won't make it..."

"How old are you? Like 12? I just said...." she started feeling him push her onto the couch laying on top of her looking into her eyes hovering over her lips.

"I'm old enough to do you right..." he smirked leaning down to kiss her. Oh god. Why does that feel so good right now? She thought to herself feeling his hands up her cotton shorts. She returned the kiss holding onto his hair to keep him near her face. She wrapped her legs around the back of his knees while they continued to kiss. He moved his hands up to the top of the bun she had her hair put in untwirling it. "I like it when your hair is down..." he said to her watching her smile as she looked up at him clutching the back of his head to keep her eyes on him.

"Don't leave, Bruno...." she said to him.

"I'm not going anywhere...." he looked at her confused with his hands still lingering between her shorts and her panties.

"I know...I mean later..." she said kissing him again. "Just don't leave me...."

"Oh Laur....stop..." he responded sweetly brushing the small pieces of hair that had fallen on her forehead away. He looked deep into her eyes making her give him a reassuring smile.

"Okay..." she said quickly soothed by his voice as he moved her up to take off her shirt that she was wearing without a bra underneath. He moved down her chest kissing her breasts making her almost weak at the thought of what he was going to do next. For some reason she was craving his body. It was a craving she hadn't felt since they had gotten back together. While kissing her breasts he moved the hardness against her leg driving her even crazier. "Oh God..." she breathed suddenly deciding that it was her turn to take control. She waited for him to finish his foreplay reaching for his shoulders to push him to the opposite side of the couch laying on top of him. He loosened his body letting her take control lifting off his shirt running her hands against his arms letting him take in her body.Damn. She's so hot...He thought when she leaned in to kiss his lips lightly. She felt him start to take control again holding onto her back pushing her back to the same side of the couch they were on before. She took in the effort he was taking to please her by closing her eyes feeling his hot breath against her stomach as he left a trail of kisses against her stomach. She is really warm...I hope she's not getting sick...He thought to himself as he ran his fingers along the waist band of her shorts puling them down slowly continuing to kiss her as he pushed her shorts and panties down together. She could feel her body start to tense and her hips pop up as he pleased her the way he always did, just right. She felt his hands over her hips pushing them down making her tense up in anticipation for what he was going to do to her. "I can't scream, Bruno. It will wake them up..." she got out quickly before gasping and covering her mouth screaming into her hands as her legs began to shake and she felt the rush of everything her body had leaving her.

"Was that alright?" he asked her looking up at her with a satisfied smile on his face.

She kept her hand over her mouth trying to catch her breathe from what he had just done to her. She shook her head reaching for his shoulders pushing him back to the side of the couch he was on. She looked him dead in the eyes and said, "My turn...." She moved herself in between his body rubbing her legs against his hard cock to drive him even crazier leaning down kissing him deeply feeling the urgency in his kiss as their tongues moved together.

"Oh God, Lauren...." he got out as she pressed her lips into his. "Oh God...."

"You're going to miss me, aren't you?" she asked flirtaciously moving down to his jeans after driving him crazy enough. She pushed his jeans dow quickly holding onto his cock looking up at him at the same time. He looked at her biting his lip. She could see she was working him up so she moved her mouth around the hardness slowly at first to see how far she could push him before he got frustrated. She moved her hands up to his hips pushing them down the same way he had earlier speeding up her game licking him all the way from his tip to the base of his penis touching every inch of him.

"I want to cum inside you, Elle..." he pleaded with her in the same exasperated voice she used earlier. She ignored him the same way he ignored her earlier as she continued to suck him, quickly, almost to the point where she was going to gag. She felt his hand move to her chin lifting it up to look at her. "I want to cum inside you...." he almost demanded giving her the feeling that he could become angry, just the way she liked it if she held off a little longer. She continued to suck on his dick, slowing down ever so slightly looking up at him raising her eyebrow. He knew exactly what she was doing and it turned him on even more as she held onto him. He let her have the control for a few more seconds before she felt his hand against her chin again pulling her off him. She moved her body up getting ready to ride him but before she could get on top of him she was thrown back to her side of the couch with Bruno's hard cock inside her. The way he pushed inside her, deeply, but carefully, was no different than it usually was, but she still craved him like she did in the past. She touched his skin and wiped away a drop of sweat on his brow as she looked into his eyes while he thrust inside her. He smiled leaning down to kiss her throughout the deepest part of his domination. She let out a scream in his lips almost instantly regretting it the second it came out of her mouth. The scream went on, even though she knew what was going to happen. He slowly moved his finger to her mouth telling her to be quiet through his soft moans against her ear. "You have to be quiet, Laur...you'll wake the babies..."

"I fucking knowwww...." she told him as he slowed down. "What are you doing?"

"I told you, I want to cum inside you...." he responded seeing her eyes widen and her jaw drop in anticipation of her own orgasm. "Laur...." his hand covered her mouth, this time forcefully to keep her from screaming. She gratefully let him keep his hand there as she let out a muted scream into his hand. He felt her wrap her tightness around him for several seconds and then felt a rush of her own ecstasy around him bringing him close to his own climax. "I'm almost there...." he said to her letting his hand fall to her breasts to cup them while he moved more quickly inside her. She moved body to the side letting him finish. She saw his eyes clench close in his own anticipation. She lifted up her own hand to cover his mouth, just to get back at him. He lifted up one of his hands pushing her hand away. Instead of any type of vocal reaction he leaned down to kiss her. He kissed her deeply, sweetly and with the love they both had for each other. He pulled away after the deep kiss to see her smile at him. She sat up a little against the edge of the couch pulling him to toward her.

"Now go get me those diapers." she said kissing him as she bent down to get her shorts and shirt.