Chapter 271

runo followed behind Lauren's bright blue SUV into their home. He stepped out of the car to see her grabbing a bright overnight bag. "What?" she asked him with a smile. "I know you...."

"You're right. You're not going home tonight...." he said taking the bag from her with one hand holding her hand with another as they walked into the house. She lagged behind a bit stopping at the door. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just..." she paused again. "I don't know. Hungry maybe." she said standing next to the spot where the mirror had broken months ago. It's still bad luck...she thought wandering to the kitchen to see Bruno standing behind the counter pulling out some noodles. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Cooking. You wanted Thai...." he said holding up the noodles.

"Should I trust you?" she asked sitting on the bar stool in front of him.

"You should..." he said holding a spoon up for her with a scoop of fried rice on it.

"Did Jamie make this?" she asked confused.

"She helped...but I made most of it." he said watching her eat it. "Good?"

"Yeah..." she said handing the spoon back. "I want more..."

"Not yet." he said to her. "It's gonna take a bit to finish it all..." he said turning around from the counter stepping toward a cabinet.

"What are you doing?" she burst out laughing seeing him with only his boxers on and no shorts or shoes like he had when he came into the house.

"You said we didn't have to wear pants. It's a no pants party...now hurry up. You're a party pooper..." he said eying her pants.

"Bruno!" she was still laughing.

"I'm serious! " he said laughing at her placing a pile of fresh vegetables in a pan then walking over to her. "Take off your pants...." he said moving his hands to the button of her denim shorts. "Please..." he said moving his head up to her kissing her lightly. She let him unbutton her pants and moved her legs to step out of the shorts still holding onto his lips. He held onto her lightly returning the kiss puling her into his arms with both of them forgetting that he was cooking dinner. Through their locked lips he moved her to the center island setting her on the edge looking into her eyes with a smirk and then a sweet touch of her shoulders. She lowered her head leaning into his neck to kiss him as his fingers moved up to her bun undoing it slowly to tangle his fingers in her now wavy hair. She wrapped her legs around him moving her lips to his ear to bite on it to drive him crazy.

"It shoud be a no shirt party, too." she whispered to him looking to see his reaction.

"What?" he asked seeing her looking above his shoulder at the stovetop.

"The food is going to burn itself or the whole house..." she said jumping down from the counter to turn down the burner. Bruno came up behind her pressing his body into her, completely oblivious to the hardness he was pressing against her as he moved her hands away from the food.

'It's your birthday. I get to cook." he said still holding onto her.

"But I want to help..." she answered wrapping her fingers into his as he moved the food around to mix in the extra crispy pieces of vegetables that had slightly burned. His body softened slowly against her losing whatever excitement he had making her relax into a normal stance with him hold her.

She leaned her body into his still stiring the food with him hearing him start to sing. "Lost without you, can't help myself, how does it feel that I love you baby. I'm lost without you....tell you how you love me more and how you think I'm sexy...." They finished stiring the food and adding the spicy sauce to the food, still without their pants on carrying on a sweet conversation about the babies and how they were getting bigger and that she couldn't wait for them to walk while he moaned saying that they were too much to handle on four legs.