Chapter 7

Chapter 7

We arrive at the church a little bit before the wedding starts. I let Willow try and walk around while holding my hand but there were to many people so I had to carry her.

When the wedding finally starts I watch as Gale walks down the isle, I'm wondering where he got the money for a wedding, it costs so much. Then I see Naomi, and know who she is. She won the seventy third Hunger Games. Peeta seems to have noticed also. They say their vows, and kiss. I smile. I am happy for Gale. We get to walk around and talk and dance. It was very nice. People kept saying hi to Willow who was trying to walk next to me.

"Hey Katniss." Gale smiles as we walk towards him. He was standing with Naomi there hands linked. I pick up Willow who had sat down in the floor.

"Katniss this is Naomi, Naomi this is Katniss." Gale introduces.

"I've heard of you, Girl on Fire." Naomi smirks. I smile back as Willow slaps her hand on my cheek.

"She sure has grown since I saw her, she was tiny." Gale laughs. I nod with a smile.

"Will, say hi!" I smile try to get her to say hi.

"Hi!" She giggles. I smile and set her down on her feet.

"Will is her name, right?" Naomi asks.

"Willow. Will for short." I correct. Naomi nods, bending down and saying hi to Willow. "Willow say hi!"

"Hi!" Willow copy's what I had said. I smile and lift her up.

"Gale is your family here?" I ask.
He nods and points towards the food I nod and walk off with Willow.

"Hello, Hazelle." I smile at the lady.

"Katniss!" She exclaims a she encases me in her arms.

"Who's this?" She asks breaking away from the embrace and looking at Willow who is tugging on the end of my dress.

"This is Willow." I say lifting her up into my arms.

"Who's daughter is she?" She's been in District 2 for a while also.

"She's mine and Peeta's." I smile.

"I never knew you had a daughter!" Hazelle exclaims. I smile.

"She was born a few months ago." I smile. She could already walk and say a few words.

"Aww, she so cute!" Hazelle smiles.

"Are Rory and Vick here?" I ask. She nods and points to the refreshments. They had what looked like punch. I look around and find Peeta by a table of food. I smile slightly before looking back to Hazelle. Rory and Vick were over here now.

"Hi Katniss." They say at once making me laugh. Willow slaps her hand on my face again and laughs.

"Will!" I exclaim.

"Rory, Vick, this is Willow, she is Katniss's daughter." Hazelle introduces Willow.

"How old are you two now?" I ask.

"I'm seventeen. Vick is fifteen." Rory says. Yeah, I'm twenty two, married and have a daughter. Wow. I smile.

"Where's Posy?" I ask. Last time I saw her she was five, she's probably 10 now.

"She's probably dancing." Hazelle smiles. Arms wrap around me, making me jump. I spin around on my heel.

"Peeta!" I exclaim as Willow slaps Peeta's cheek with her small hand.

"Good girl Will."