I dont have a title, just read

Okay sooooo I'm going through all the chapters editing so that all of you who keep commenting you're confused, yeah I'm getting annoyed with that, will shut up and just read.

Sorry if I seem harsh, I'm very tired and have a lot to do!

ALSO THIS IS FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS ASKED FOR A SEQUEL!!!!!

YOU'RE GETTING ONE!

IT WILL BE CALLED FORGOTTEN PIECES!

Now I must explain it.

So it'll be in Willow's point of view BUT now she's 17, her brother Rye is 12, Jack will be in it so will the twins Sage and Sabrina. Cora, Johanna and Sean's [pronounced Seen] daughter will be in it.

But

I don't thing Annie and Finnick's son James will be.

He'd be so much older, about, pretty sure he was 8 or 9when I finished this so he'd be 20 or 21. And I'm bringing in Flint who none of you know about unless you read my old version of Forgotten Pieces that was Painted Red.

And

This will be called forgotten pieces because willow forgot everything about the hunger games she was in, believing it was a dream.

So for everyone who says you can't read chapter 18 through like 26 it's because wattpad decided to be a butt and put them on private so you gotta follow me for those.

So the first chapter of Forgotten Pieces should be up soon-ish if you guys want a sneak peak, comment!

Thanks to everyone who read this!

~Avalon