Chapter 109

A Baby Mockingjay 109

Chapter 109

•Katniss' POV•

I run back to the room Naomi is in, but when I get there she's trying to get Sage and Sabrina to calm down. I run to her and try to help her with Sage.

"Where's Gale and Jack?" I ask.

"Gale went to find Jack." Naomi tells me as we get the girls to calm down.

"Come on we need to go." I tell her. We walk out of the room and into the swarm. The babies begin to cry so I let Sage hold my finger that she shoves in her mouth. We find our way to an emergency cell, we look for our family's but fail to find them. We find a place to sit in our on little area whether we set up a mattress and the two bunks in the wall. It reminded me of when District 13 was under attack. I hold Sage who had started to cry again.

"Shh..." I coo. She takes my finger in her tiny hand and sticks it in her mouth.

"I wonder where they are." Naomi says sadly as she holds Sabrina who had fallen asleep unlike her sister who was tugging on my braid. I look into the crowd off people who were flooding in. I see the bronze hair and stand up.

"I'll be right back." I say before walking off, still holding into Sage.

"Finnick!" I call, "Finnick!" I call as I walk up to him.

"Katniss, what's going on?" Finnick asks.

"Have you seen Peeta and Willow?" I ask.

"They're outside looking for you."