Chapter 4

Sorry for being late! Enjoy this chapter!

AND BTW.... A  side-chapter of this Chapter but in HADEN's POV is located after this one! Please check it out and enjoy!

(You don't have to read it. It might spoil just slightly the character's feelings...)

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A low groan leaves my lips as I try to roll over. I don't budge. I try again, fearful of why I wasn't moving. I don't budge. Another more fearful try. I'm going nowhere!

"Oh stop squirming like a worm!" A deep voice growls.

I yelp in fear, getting a surge of energy to scramble from wherever I was. Which it turns out, I was once again in Death arms.

The floor slams onto me as I fall out of Haden's muscular arms. The air is knocked out. Haden sighs disappointedly, looking down upon me, "You mortals are stupid."

No response. I was still trying to get air back into me. Air! Airrrrr!

The burn of fresh air hits me like a hurricane.

"You—cough cough—annoying—cough cough—gods!" I choke as the air slams into my lungs. Death sighs, picking me back up bridal style. I start squirming again; this time from anger.

"Quit your squirming Mortal!" snarls Haden. "I'm just taking you to the new place your Dad added to the backyard!"

"What?" I ask confused, freezing in my useless squirming. Haden steps outside.

"Argh!" I groan as the afternoon light hits my eyes.

Haden sighs, "Your dad is weird. He made us four a mini-house where we will live in until the 3 months is over. It's got two rooms; one for the males and one for the females, and two bathrooms. That's it. He's so strange."

"Hey sis!" I hear Cupid's voice call. I turn my head to see my brother holding sleeping Venus in his arms.

"What the what??" I question. Was that really my brother holding a women like a damsel in distress? Caleb grins, "I learned about outlet tool!"

Nope. It is my brother acting like a cocky Mighty God.

I glare at up him from Haden's arms, "That's not a tool! You shouldn't abuse it!"

"Oh shut it, Cupid's sister." Haden commands and I was asleep once again. FREAKING OUTLET!

**

Wow. Look at that pretty light! I feel myself start floating towards this doorway where a glowing light was. I wanna touch that light.... Light. Light. Touch the Light....

I have no idea how long I have been asleep, but I really want to touch that light!

A yelling, powerful voice stops me from floating closer.

"Wake her up! Now! Her soul is leaving her body!" The familiar feminine voice shouts in fear and anger.

Someone's soul is leaving? How strange!

"Her soul is not leaving! Her sleeping from Outletting isn't doing anything!" Another deep familiar voice calls back.

"Oh really God of Death? Take a look at her! Take a look at my daughter! Wake her and Venus up right now or so help me! Remove her from the Outlet! Now!"

"Like I said, she isn't going towards the Underrealm. She isn't dyin—Holy sh*t!" The deep voice yelps.

I shrug my shoulders at the strange argument and resume my floating towards the gorgeous warm light. Touch. The. Light. My body starts to shake as someone was jerking my sleeping body around. I hear the deep voice again, "Mortal! Wake up! Wake up you stupid Mortal! Wake up—Now!"