Chapter 8

Please Vote... Comment... and ENJOY <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around to the other humans in the room and notice all their eyes wide in horror from the two simple words: TEST TODAY. My own heart was racing. What is it with mortals and tests?

"Ah! What the hell is this feeling?!" One of the cocky Mighty Gods yelps. My eyes snap to the gods and notice all of them were sweating.

The teacher nods his head in approval, "You are feeling your human's emotions. It is working."

"Make it stop!" yells one of the gods, fretting worriedly in his seat. His worrying was defiantly not helping mine.

A black smoke explodes into the room, slowly clouding our vision. Coughing surrounds me and my anger flicks on. Like a switch.

Stupid Haden.... He made me freaking angry again!

The smoke disappears a second later and the gods and humans around me gasp for air, fear of life replacing the stress of tests.

The large bulky teacher looked furious. "HADEN! That is not how you handle human worries!"

I jump out of my seat, my anger still growing. I roar, "YOU FREAKING COMFORT US NOT TRY TO KILL US! Freaking idiot!"

Haden was on his feet faster than the speed of light. His furious blue eyes hold mine, "EXCUSE ME?"

The teacher raises his eyebrow, taking a seat on his own desk and crossing his arms. The ghostly hint of a smirk rested on his lips at my outburst.

The other Mighty Gods' eyes widen. Death's hand flickers with purple magic in it. One of the Gods hollers, "TEACH HER A LESSON, DEATH!"

Their whoops and screams of agreement follow afterwards. My fists curl at my sides as I snap, "OH SHUT IT! Your fear may be Death but humans DIE a lot faster than gods! He and ALL OF YOU have no right to treat us this way because we are weaker than you!"

"Excuse me?!" A god stands, his own ice blue eyes burning. Meet Zelc, a.k.a Frost, the God of Winter. His white hair was spiked and he was tall and lean. Muscles were present like all Mighty Gods and his skin was unusually pale. His clothing consisted of a sleeveless jacket made out of snowflakes and dark blue jeans with spirals of snow. His shoes were boots and he had ice-colored wings.

"You heard her!" Hisses a girl next to me, bolting out of her seat to stand next to me. Somehow I managed to get on top the table.

I look down at this girl and take in her appearance. She was small with flaming red hair and piercing green eyes. Her outfit matched the one of Zelc, but once again, it was very revealing. The girl had snowflakes sticking to her skin like a sticker, wrapping around the upper part of her body to cover her breasts. One her left shoulder was the bold tattoo of a swirl of snow, matching Zelc's. She had dark blue jeans on that were ripped in many places and little white specks in curled designs. An icy blue biker glove was on her right hand and her hair was in wild curls at her side. She also had ice colored boots on.

"Step down Sophie!" snarls Zelc, his hand lighting with ice magic.

"Don't tell her what to do!" hisses Venus, bolting out of her seat to take my other side.

"Venus!" commands Cupid.

"Do not raise your voice at her!" I holler. Caleb's hand starts to glow with his 'romance' magic. I jump off the desk and instantly Venus and Sophie grab my hands. We were certainly wild females.

Haden takes a step forward, taking the position as leader on their side. "Women. Step down. Now. Or you'll get hurt."

"YOU! All of you! Already hurt us!" I yell furiously.