Chapter 4 (Part 2)

Hey guys! This is a surprise extra CHAPTER... Its actually chapter 4 from HADEN's/DEATH's point of view!

Also, this chapter might have slight spoilers on Haden's actual emotions to Eva. So don't read if you don't want them

COMMENT~VOTE~AND ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T HAVE TO READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haden's POV:

My feet squeak on the tile as I walk towards the mini- house the God of the Sun just built us. I sigh annoyed. Why couldn't I just live with my science project, or even Caleb in their small rooms? I'm sure we'd fit!

I feel Caleb's sister shuffle in my arms. She was so small and so light! I truly was surprised when I first picked her up. Then again, she surprised me that first time when I use my smoke on her. Definantly a fighter.

A low groan leaves her lips and she shuffles in my arms again. I tighten my hold on her, not wanting to her fall down. She shuffles some more and then some more.

Arg! I can't walk like this!

"Oh stop squirming like a worm!" I growl, trying to fix my hold of her so I don't drop her.

The little mortal yelps and shoots out of my arms. I was so surprised at the random energy that entered her that my reflexes don't act fast enough to catch her.

I wince as she crashes into the ground. She stops breathing and I roll my eyes, looking down at her petite shocked figure. "You mortals are stupid." I sigh disappointedly.

She was silent for a few seconds, her eyes widening before a gasp of air comes from her. My mortal bursts into a coughing fit, rolling over to her stomach.

"You—cough cough—annoying—cough cough—gods!" She chokes as the air slams into her lungs. I sigh again, picking her back up bridal style. The girl start squirming again; most likely from anger.

"Quit your squirming Mortal!" I snarl, unable to walk smoothly. "I'm just taking you to the new place your Dad added to the backyard!"

God she was feisty! I didn't even do anything to her! Why couldn't she be a regular mortal who was stupid, or even a goddess that wants to fall into my arms under my every whim and command?

But then again, this refreshment of a challenge was so satisfying.

"What?" She freezes in confusion. I step outside and she yips in pain while shielding her eyes from the harsh sunlight.

I sigh again, "Your dad is weird. He made us four a mini-house where we will live in until the 3 months is over. It's got two rooms; one for the males and one for the females, and two bathrooms. That's it. He's so strange."

"Hey sis!" Cupid's calls, walking out of the house behind me. I flash him a smirk, looking at the sleeping girl in his arms. He grins, shrugging his shoulders.

Cupid was currently holding passed-out Venus in his arms. She looked a bit heavier, a bit curvier, than his sister, but was probably still as light as a feather.

See, Venus was giving him trouble for she was slightly mad (under exaggeration) at his player ways.

I wouldn't blame her, but I'm on Cupid's side on this topic especially since we became Mighty Gods together and I have those 'player' instincts in me too.

Gotta love being a young god! Apparently the last Death died. So I was turned Mighty as the god of Death, instead of the god I am supposed to be.

Cupid's sister turns her head the best way she could in my arms to look at her brother. Her hair brushing against my forearms. My arms tense under the soft follicles.