Chapter 6

njoy!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Flap. Flap. Flap." Wings sound overhead.

I groan, rolling over in my bed.

"Hey sisssss....." A voice coos.

"Go awayyy!" I moan, ducking my head under my pillow.

"I can lift her into the sky if you want," A smooth icy voice says.

Into the sky?!? HEIGHTS! Alarm bells go off. I jolt up in bed.

"WHACK!" Caleb's and my heads collide.

"Ah!" groans Caleb, flying backwards.

"Ah crap..." I hiss, grabbing my head. Pain bloomed throughout it causing a harsh throbbing to occur.

"That was your fault!" complains Caleb, rubbing his forehead.

I roll my eyes, massaging my temples, "You were hovering above me!"

"Still your fault!" Cupid whines as he lands back onto the floor, closing his wings.

I sigh and keep my mouth shut. Clambering out of bed, I go to the girl's mini-bathroom, ignoring my brother. Caleb smirks just the slightest.

I enter the bathroom and slam the door shut. I turn on the facet and throw water on my face. Much better.

"Hey Caleb?" I call, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Ya?" He yells from the other side of the door.

"Where's Venus?" I shove the toothbrush into my mouth; 'scratch scratch scratch'.

"She had to do a quick check-up on her parents so she teleported home!" He calls.

I spit into the sink, "Alright thanks!" I gargle some water and spit. "Now get out of my room!"

I hear Cupid laugh and I start trying to unknot the bush on my head, better known as my hair. I hear Caleb leave the room and I throw my hair up into a messy pony tail.

I sigh, opening the door to my room while slipping off my pj shirt. Multitasking at its finest. I struggle to get it over it my head as I walk into the room towards my clothes. Cold kisses my bare stomach as the shirt gets stuck on my head.

I walk straight into the closet door. "AH!" I hiss, stumbling away from the closet with my arms still trying to take off my shirt. Pain shoots through my already throbbing head

I mumble curses under my breath and finally rip off my pj shirt.

A grin takes my lips from success and I put my hands on my bare waist in victory. I take a quick skim through my choice of clothing and pick a white crew-neck and black jeans.

I turn around. A scream bursts out of my throat. My hand instantly tries to hide me by putting my clothing over my chest, trying to save whatever dignity I had.

Haden Hades was in my room this whole time. He was leaning against my bed, hidden in the shadows. A blush lights my face as I realize I took off my shirt in front of the school's top badboy!

Haden.... Saw me.... In my bra!

I turn even redder at the horror that I just committed. "Uhh—h-how long h-have you been s-standing there??"

Haden eyes showed no emotion as he continues to calmly lean against the bed with his muscular arms crossed in front of his chest. "Enough to get a show."

My face starts to hurt as my blush gets stronger.

"I-I-I-I... y-you—Get out." I finally manage out. My anger flicked on.... Great.