Chapter 15

UPDATE!

Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes open to find that I was teleported into the so-called 'Earth Room'.

It was no wonder it was called Earth room.

The room itself was huge, very tall, and awfully dark. A couple of bean bags and chairs lay around the dark corners of the room but it was the middle that captured everyone's attention.

In the middle was a huge floating Earth. It was glowing with a white ring of mist and slowly spinning. Clouds swirled around the atmosphere. Greens and browns filled the lands and the beautiful blues of the oceans awed all near.

Gods were popping in like weasels. Zlec, Sophie, Nile, Caleb, Venus, Haden, and Dillan were all slowly getting accustomed to the room's darkness. Those who didn't witness the murder attempt were in total confusion.

However, my own eyes, were wide and taking in the glorious Earth. A strange maternal instinct took over me. I wanted to protect. I wanted to keep peace. I wanted too... A strange throbbing begins in my fingertips. My fingers rub together, and I slowly start encircling the Earth.

Mumblings of the group are heard as I disappear to another part around the Earth.

I was looking for something. I knew where I wanted to see, but I have no idea what. My feet stop me before Africa. The glorious browns and greens were hidden behind the circular design of the clouds. My hand naturally sweeps gently away the white clouds from a certain location in the middle of the huge continent.

Pain starts to bloom in my heart and I wince.

Evan's voice magically enters my head, "I think you are feeling your god calling... Close your eyes."

My eyes squeeze shut as my chest tightens. Then I stop feeling. I open my eyes and now a red dot was in the middle of Africa. My fingers start to glow white.

Evan begins, "Touch it. Touch it! TOUCH IT!"

And I do. I reach out slowly, my glowing finger going through the layer of clouds and closer and closer to the ground.

I hear a distant voice calling after me, "MORTAL!"

Then, I was gone. Darkness surrounds me but this time, it wasn't threatening. Cold whooshed around me and a second later, I was standing in a desert plain.

Lone trees stood out in the edge and I twirl around. The hot sun's glorious rays beat down upon me and I close my eyes, enjoying the scorching heat. Tall dry grass filled the area and the ground was dry. I was in Africa.

I was in freaking Africa.

A warm murmur draws my attention back to the sun and I throw my head back, the heat waving around me. Then, white sparkles surround me.

Evan's voice enters again, "Open your eyes! I think you got changed!"

I do as he says, and look down. A strangled gasp leaves my throat as I look down. I was no longer in that 'biker chick' look. I was in totally different clothing.

A single-shoulder white dress covered me. A lace of gold was around my waist and I didn't seem to be touching the ground. My bare feet where barely hovering about the Earth. My hair was in loose waves to my shoulders and some kind of green leaves were sitting on my head like a crown. Of course, my wing were at my sides, hanging limply.

A white dove flies across my vision as I look back at the scenery. Another pain in my chest and I collapse onto the ground, still just barely floating above it.