Chapter 30

Update!

Comment and Vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door creaks open. "Your room." Cameron states in an annoying, high pitched fashion. "Here." She tosses the key card which Haden catches with ease.

She shuffles off with a slight sway of her hips. Haden's eyes trai after her. I scoff and roll my eyes, "Open the door!"

Haden rolls his own pretty blue eyes and sticks the card into the lock. The lock beeps and a little light turns green; I open the door.

"You got to be kidding me." I groan. It was a small one bedroom room with a queen sized bed, a single window, and a single tiny desk. To the left was a small door that led to the small bathroom.

Haden sighs, shrugs his shoulders, and shoves his way in. I glare at him but follow, closing the door behind me.

He goes to a shadowed corner, staring out the window as I take a seat at the edge of the bed, on the opposite corner from Haden.

A very awkward tense moment passes.

"Boyfriend." We say together in disgust.

"She thinks we are dating!" I scoff in realization.

Haden growls, "She should know better and know that Gods and Mortals don't date!"

"As if anyone would want to date you!" I cross my arms.

"I can say the same..." He says.

Another moment where I feel as my blood pressure rises.

"Great. Now why are you angry?" He sounds annoyed.

"You freaking were the one that led her to believe that!"

"If you haven't mentioned anything to do with boys none of this would have happened!"

"Oh! So this is my fault?" My jaw drops.

"Everything is your fault mortal!"

I twist to face him, my fire alive again in my gut. "My fault? You must have lost your mind!"

"Who got us here in the first place??" Haden snarls.

"Well I'm sorry my father wanted me to lose who I was, you uncaring being!" I spit.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me you insufferable annoying pest of a guardian god!" I yell, standing up and facing him totally.

Haden's features darken. He takes a single step. "Are you sure you want to repeat that dear mortal?" His voice was dangerously icy.

I hiss, "And why wouldn't I?! You fit that description perfect!" My fists curl at my sides.

His cold pitch black smoke starts to billow at his feet. "And how about your description mortal?"

"What about it?! You already told me everything you hate about me!" I snarl.

"I only told you you have an unchecked tongue!" He snaps.

"Oh and how about all the other remarks?"

"Like what?" His voice grows deeper as he takes another step.

"How about my horrid looks, my stupidity, my... uh... my..." I start to stammer as he starts to glide around the bed.