Chapter 23

Ello! Enjoy the Chapter!

***Vote~Comment~Read!***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes snap open just in time to see his open. Blue fills my vision and then the sharp pain from yesterday came. With a shriek, we both bolt away. He growls, "Mortal."

"Taker of Mortals..." I snap back, clutching the pillow. My heart finished cracking over the night and now the just looking at Haden hurt. Why do all Mighty Gods hurt humans so easily?

Nile doesn't totally fit in that category though....

Wait. NILE!

Nile and Sophie!

I bolt to my feet. Haden looks up at me, raising a single eyebrow. "Are you okay?"

I rush to the figure of Sophie who had Venus blanketed on top of her. I push off Venus, knowing no matter what I do she would continue to sleep. Venus flops down onto her own bean bag with a loud 'thwap!' and continues to sleep. I gently shake Sophie's shoulder. She groans, peeping open an eye, "Ugh. What do you want?"

I release a breath and mumble, "Go back to sleep." She complies. I then walk over to Nile and look down upon his sleeping figure.

Oh please say I didn't kill him!! I pray. I gently put my hand on his shoulder.

Next thing I know, I was flying. Nile shoots up and onto me and then we go down down down.

"Oof!" I land onto his steel chest as we topple to the ground, him turning so he takes the impact of the cold hard floor. His arms instantly hold my shoulders. Nile just tackled me! Yep, hes fine... He beams at me, his crystal eyes sparkling, "Good morning, my hero!" He kisses me on the cheek.

My jaw drops in bafflement. "M-morning?"

"Yes. That's the time of day." He grins.

I see a shadow befall us and I see Caleb looking down upon Nile fiercely. "You better not be doing things with my sister, mister!"

Nile laughs as Caleb helps me to my feet. "Never!" Nile grins and winks at me. My brother rolls his eyes and then helps him onto his feet, "I never thought a girl would drop you onto your back."

Nile flicks his blue hair from his eyes, "The right one."

I blush, unable to answer. A new shadow befalls us once again. I turn around to see the tall stark figure of Haden. "Flirt with your own human." Haden warns. Nile laughs, "Dillan is gay if you remember? I'm not gay I'm afraid. That's Zlec."

"Wait what?!" That snaps me to reality.

"Oh sh*t... She didn't know did she?" Nile looks to Haden and Caleb. The two shake their heads.

Nile sighs then points accusingly at me, "Don't tell anyone! Understand?" I nod suspiciously. Nile looks back at sleeping Sophie and Venus then waves me to follow him. He disappears behind the glowing floating Earth and I follow him. I finally see his blue hair stopped in front of some bean bags chairs where Zlec and Dillan passed out. Both were totally all over each other for both were starfish sleepers (people who took up the whole bed). Dillan was snoring. I hide my giggle behind my hand.

It was kind of cute though... I don't think they were expecting to be sleeping in a knot together... but they didn't seem to mind. Plus Zlec's white with hints of blue hair was tangled with Dillan's pitch black hair. Opposites attract.

Nile puts his finger to his lips, I copy his gesture and grin.

We walk around back to where Nile slept. He jumps onto the counter. "So... how did you sleep my savior?"