Chapter 14

Sorry for the late update! Enjoy and pls vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw you guys look so cute together!"

"Shut up!" A protective growl rings in the air.

I snuggle closer to my hard warm wall, my eyes closed in a peaceful snooze.

"But it's true! You are one of her LoveList 'mates' and she is yours!" A flutter of feathers sounds in the air and something tickles my nose.

I moan, digging my face into the soft cloth under me.

Thwack!

"I said leave her alone!" The growl was rougher, lower.

"But it's time for school!"

Another tickle on my face.

Another Thwack!

"Hey! Stop that! You know this feathers don't grow back quickly!" A voice yelps sounding oddly like my brother.

"I said enough! Let her sleep! She went through a lot of pain!" The snarl vibrates from underneath me. Wait a minute. That sounds like Haden!

My eyes snap open. Blurriness fills my vision as I bolt up, leaving the surprisingly warm bed. I rub my eyes to see Caleb floating above us with his mischievous grin on his lips while I was curled up next to Haden. His hair was tussled in a sexy way and the sun was already up.

My eyes widen in horror, "I slept on you the whole night??"

"Hmmph." His icy glare was pinned on Cupid. Caleb grins, "Yep! And because of that your LoveList bond got stronger!"

"Wait what?" My voice shakes.

"Oh did I not tell you? You and Haden are meant to be together based on the LoveList! You are a possible couple!" Caleb yips happily.

"I thought you said I wasn't on the list?!" My hands fail around.

"Well. This year you got on! You've got two boys actually... Both Haden and Nile."

A low growl comes from Haden's direction. Haden snaps, "She's human! Gods and Humans cannot be LoveList mates!"

"LoveList says otherwise. But that is why I don't have an arrow pointed at your chest, my friend." My brother flicks his blonde hair from his eyes.

The steady thwap thwap of his wings fills up awkward silence.

Haden Hades breaks the silence, "And even if it is possible for a Human and God to Love, why is Nile on her list?? I'm the one who claimed her!"

Caleb's grin widens, "Aw jealous?"

The tip of his ears turn red and he flashes his teeth, "Absolutely not!" I tilt my head as I notice that his fangs were out. Cupid did not miss it either. "Liar. Your fangs are out."

Death shuts his mouth and narrows his cold eyes to a terrifying sliver.

"I am not jealous!" He roars.

Caleb rolls in the air, as if laying on his back in the air, "Are too!"

"Are not!"

"Are toooooooo...."

"Not!

"Are."

"NO!"

"Yep."