F4

⚫️Lee Min Ha P.O.V⚫️

I walk to my locker, and pull the key out of my gym bag. I insert the key into the locker and turn in slowly, dreadfully, and dramatically. Knowing what was there I was unsurprised to see, a small red card at the top of the locker. This card had a silver skull and a neatly written F4 written below the skull. For a few seconds I froze not knowing what to do.

Pulling it off the top of my locker, I look around me stealthily, trying not to draw attention to myself. To late.

"Min Ha got a red card!" A girl down the hallway from me, yelled.

Immediately following the girls cry, a group of F4-loyal boys surrounded me. Before I had time to react, two boys had me by the shoulder dragging me towards the stairs as three others began punching me.

Adrenalin racing through me, I escaped from their hold but there were more people surrounding us, and I was comprehended in seconds. This was only the beginning.

⚫Guem Jan Di⚫️

I, Guem Jan Di, looked down at the slip of paper and read it in my head.

Location: Shin Hwa High/Amount:$30/Customer:Lee Min Ha

I petaled my bike to the front gate of the academy. There is a man waiting in a toll box. "Can I help you?" He asks rhetorically.

"Yes, I have a delivery for Jan Di's Dry cleaning," I told him.

"You may continue," he said after pressing a button that raised up the barrier.

"Thank you."

I continued forward up a hill, into the main courtyard, and into the main entrance of the school.

⚫Min Ha️⚫️

Two boys drag me into a bathroom stall and beat me until I can't stand up. The boys leave the stall breathless, and with blood stained knuckles. I gain as much composure as I can and open the stall door to face them. Barely standing, by balancing on the two sides of the stall, I glare at them silently.

They look at me pathetically and laugh at my appearance. Using the last of my strength I punched the taller on who was right in front of me, before the other one could react I socked him in the face and ran out of the bathroom.

Two other guys were outside the door waiting. I took them by surprise and shoved them back, running for the exit.

I burst outside blindsided by the cool air. I began running to the first tall building I could find and climbed up the first flight of stairs before they found me. A group of them ran in and one guy spotted me as I was ascending the second flight of stairs. Knowing I was being chased I found the door labeled: Roof. I opened it and ran to the far side of the building.

⚫Jan Di⚫️

     Once I found the main office, they directed me to the lunchroom where Min Ha's class should be eating. I walked slowly down the stairs surveying this immaculate lunchroom. The tables were wooden and vintage but also modern. The walls were all wood but one wall was covered with a stacked stone backdrop. In the center of the lunchroom was a small tree surrounded by other small plants and flowers. Instead of cheeseburgers and fries there were fancy foods, laid out on a small bar in the front of the room.

Is this really s school? I think.

As I got to the bottom of the steps a boy practically runs into trying to get one of his friends. Once he get there he announces to everyone in the lunchroom,"He's on the roof! Min Ha's on the roof," he says breathless. The boys friend jumps up and asks,"Really? Is he putting on a show?" "No, It's for real." Replied the first boy who was already making his way to the stairs. At this, all of the students follow the boy in a small mob.

     Min Ha? Lee Min Ha! I realize and begin to follow the crowd. I grab my bike and catch up with them. They are gathered around a building with their eyes pointed to the roof. 

⚫Mi Ha⚫️

    I step up on the roofs railing and look down at the crowd that had formed below. That's where they will be cleaning my body up in a little while. As I was looking down I could see my class mates taking photos and videos. Without a doubt in my head, I knew at least one of them would be streaming live to the F4 group. Just before I jump, I look around at my piers and ask,"This is what you guys want right?"

⚫Yoon Ji Hoo️⚫️

Looking at the live news feed of the boy about to jump. I could watch the screen in fear he would jump and I would have to see his gruesome demise. I look at my friends annoyed.

Was I really the only one bothered by this?

I look around at Gu Jun Pyo and Song Woo Bin and So Yi Jung. There faces were stern and passive. Jun Pyo was the only one staring at the screen unwavering.

The cell phone video was blurry but we could tell he was on the roof on the gymnasium. I stood up in our lounge and paced around the chairs.

In our luxurious lounge there were four comfortable chairs, a coffee table in the center and our own personal kitchen behind that. We had a tv mounted along one of the walls which was currently streaming the video. I keep my gaze averted from the screen until I hear him address the crowd of people below him.

"This is what you want isn't it?" He asks.

I stop my pacing and look up at him picking his foot up wavering one the buildings railing.

I look at Jun Pyo. Where does it end? When do we draw the line? Why are we going this far?

I look over at him again. He is now poised on the edge of his seat ready to stand up.

Panicking I say," Your not going to let him do it are you?" I ask.

"He won't do it." Jun Pyo said, only glancing away from the screen for a moment. Instead of saying as a statement it came out as a challenge.

"Ya, well he looks pretty close to doing it right now," I countered.

"He won't" he reassured me.

At that moment Lee Min Ha took a stepped over the edge.