Going to Far

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I sit in the lounge smiling to myself at how peed-off Jan Di was right about now.

"Hey, why do you keep grinning?" Yi Jung asks.

"I bet that piece if crap has hit the ceiling by now," I replied.

"Who?" Asked Woo Bin.

"Is it the dry cleaner? You're still at it?" Asked Yi Jung.

"Wait...... how longs it been?" Asked Wood Bin.

"It's been over a week, you owe me those models cellphone numbers,"Yi Jung replied smugly handing his phone to Woo Bin.

"She's not bad," Woo Bin commented.

"Now that a I think about it isn't she the first girl to stand up to F4?" Yi Jung asks.

"What do you mean not bad? It's all because I've been giving her a break here and there. I've just been going easy on her that's all." I tell them.

"Where has Ji Hoo gone off to again?" I ask changing the subject and glancing around the lounge.

"Probably just off somewhere sleeping," Yi Jung replies.

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

I jump in the pool and begin to gather the trash and place it in a pile on the pool deck.

It takes a while but I mange to get it all done.

I'm so exhausted that I barely make it to the changing room before collapsing onto the bench.

I rest for few moments before changing back into my uniform.

As I am buttoning up my white shirt and putting on my tie, I hear someone come in the locker room. Paying no mind to it I continue to dress. A few moments later I hear someone walk up behind me. Startled I turn around quickly to face the guest.

I see a boy walking up to me. He walks up stoically and grab my shoulders roughly. I instinctively push him away, kick him where it hurts and run for the door. I swing the door open and let out a scream before I am jerked back in the room.

There were three total boys now, which meant I was outnumbered and quite weak compared to them all.

I let out another cry for help, hoping someone could hear me.

"Be quiet!" They told me before coming close and pinning me to the floor.

I was able to kick one that was grabbing my feet but the other two had my upper body pinned down.

They begin unbuttoning my shirt and removing my tie, I screamed louder. Once they take off my shirt my bare stomach and bra are all out on display.

While two boy have my legs and head pinned down the third one rubs his hand down my bare skin and stops at the waistband of my skirt.

They aren't going to!? NO NO NO!!!!! This can't be happening!

I continue to kick, squirm and scream at the top of my lungs.