Ironic Gratitiude

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

"Wake up!" I yelled at Jun Pyo's lifeless figure while doing compressions on his chest. "Breathe Gu Jun Pyo! Hey!"

He needed air.

At this point I didn't see any other options so I pinched his nose, tilted his head back, put my mouth on his, and pushed my breath into his lungs.

It felt weird having my mouth pressed against someone else's. Especially weird since this person was unconscious.

His lips were soft, but bigger than mine.

That's when I realized who this was, and it didn't feel so much as weird, but repulsing.

I then leaned back, took a deep breath and did the same thing again out of necessity.

I was about to lean down a third time when Jun Pyo's eyes popped opened.

Startled I tried to get farther away from him when he grabbed my neck and tried pulling me closer.

He was trying to kiss me!? Really? He almost died not 5 minutes ago and this is my thanks?

I squirmed away until I was out of his grasp.

"What the heck!?" I yelled at him.

He sat up off the ground and was grinning smugly.

How dare he!

He probably did it on purpose!

Faked it so I would do this to him.

My pent up anger was boiling over and without thinking I slapped him on the face.

"You. You are really the worst. You little scam artist you!! Ugh!"I screamed before standing up, grabbing my shoes, and stomping away angrily.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I remember falling in the pool, the next thing I remember is feeling someone's lips on mine.

They felt nice and were gone too soon.

I was in a haze and it felt like I was dreaming.

It sounds strange but even though I didn't know what was going on, this made me happy.

I opened my eyes and saw Jan Di looking down at me.

Her eyes showed that she was startled, and I think they even looked a little relieved.

The first thought that came to my mind was, this must be a dream.

I try to pull her closer for a kiss but like usual she doesn't cooperate.

I guess this isn't a dream then.

She thrashes away from me and looks at me aggravated.

"What the heck?" she asks me, clearly upset.

I sit up and I know I can't wipe the grin off my face.

The next thing I know she threw a half-hearted slap on my cheek before getting up and storming away.

I look to the crowd of people who are gathered around us. Most of them were either looking at me with concern or were glancing at Jan Di.

I see F4 right at the front.

While Yi Jung and Woo Bin are grinning at my mischievousness, Ji Hoo was watching Jan Di's retreating figure.