First Kiss

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I pace around the sitting room angrily.

What's wrong with me? Why didnt she want me? Was it too much? Was it me? Was it her? What's went wrong? I offered her everything, but she is still repulsed.

The maids come in and put a tray of tea on the table. One begins cleaning up the clothing that Jan Di dropped on the floor, another holds out a box of shoes of Jan Di's that she had left.

The pent up anger decided to come out.

"What the heck is this?" I ask grabbing the box of shoes and throwing them to the ground and kicking them, I stomp over to the dress she had left on the floor and kicked it angrily.

I let all the anger and emotions out by destroying the box of shoes and ruining the beautiful dress she had worn a few minutes ago.  I didn't want all these emotions running through me, confusion, hurt, rejection, I didn't know what to do because I didn't understand them.

This has never happened before. Well I've never been in this situation where someone had turned me down either.

"Throw it all away," I told the maids.

In the heat of the moment I started running my mouth, which I usually regret doing when I get upset.

"What are you doing? Get it out of my sight!" I yelled at them.

I looked over at Mr. Lee our head butler,"And fire everyone."

"Pardon?" He asked.

"Fire everyone who worked on that brat today," I said. "What was with her hair and those clothes? It was all tacky!" I lied.

"Was that the best they could do? Go find new ones, go find first class professionals!"

"All who were here today young master were first-class staff members," he said.

"Then just go find more expensive ones!"

"Yes sir, I understand," he said.

Thinking I was done with my tangent I walk over to the window and look outsides. That's when I hear a bee buzzing. Terrified I looked around. I spotted it near the flowers and tea that were on the tray.

"What the heck! What is that! It's a bee! It's a bee! Kill it!" I said as as it flew around the room.

"It's coming this way! Hurry get rid of it!" I yelled.

They scurried around the room chasing it.

"Hurry!" I repeated, as crouched behind a chair.

They swatted it out the window and told me it was clear.

I indignantly stood up and sat down in a nearby chair.

"Who made the tea?" I asked.

One of the maids stepped forward.

"I'm sorry young master," she said looking down.

I stood up,"Fire her," I said to Mr. Lee as I stormed out of the room.