Reality Sucks

⚫️Jan Di⚫️
He was in love with Seo-Hyun.

They must be a thing.

It hurts to find out that the guy you're into, likes a totally hot model and that you have no chance of changing that.

It doesn't make me feel any better as they start telling me the story about how they met.

"Ji Hoo, after his parents passed, he changed. He retreated into an autistic state called Asperger's. He wouldn't speak to anyone. Seo-Hyun was the only one who was able to bring him back to himself. To him, she became a first love, girlfriend, and mother."

After hearing all about Seo-Hyun I see how even more amazing she is.

I leave the lounge more sad than I had been in a while.

I change into my gym clothes and hear the other girls snickering at my flat chest and pointing.

Another reason I'm not as good as Seo-Hyun, I'm flat-chested.

I walk onto the rec field and continue thing about how gorgeous of a body she has.

I hear the teacher but I'm not listening to her as she tells us we are playing dodge ball for class today.

We start playing the game and unsurprisingly I'm one of the only girls actually tough enough to attempt to play. Most girls just sit off on the side and gossip or something like that.

As I pass the ball to one of my teammates, I see movement out of thee corner of my eye.

I look up and see F4 with their elite group walk over to the basket ball courts.

Our game keeps going and my team is actually in the lead, being that we have the most people left on our team.

I glance over to where F4 are and pay special attention to what Ji Hoo is doing, just thinking how inadequate I am to him.

Watching them, I see Ji Hoo maneuver around another player skillfully and score so effortlessly.

He moves with so much grace and serenity.

Man I sound cheezy. I need to stop staring. I wonder if-

I never finished that thought, because next thing I know their is a dodge ball headed straight at my face.

It collides into my face the next second and I fall onto the ground on my butt, mainly because of surprise.

I feel my nose where the ball collided. I pulled it back to see a small dot of blood but I knew before long it would be pouring out.

I look up to see Ginger walking over to me and snickering.

"Ooop! I must've aimed a little higher than I intended," she said with no hint of remorse.

⚫️ Jun Pyo ⚫️

Yi Jung passes the ball to me about the time I hear a commotion behind us on the rec field.

I had already glanced at them a couple times looking for the commoner.

I catch the ball, stop moving, and hear the laughing group before I look behind me to see what was so funny.

Unsurprisingly she sits in the middle of the group on the ground looking up at the group of taunting people.

I can't see the blood here but I can hear them saying thing like,"look at that nose bleed," "Its a double nose bleed," and "Serves her right".

Hearing that last part made me slightly upset.

But why?

She gets up and lazily makes her way towards the locker rooms.

I turn around and see most of our group staring at me since I have the ball. All except for Ji Hoo who was staring at the direction Jan Di had just went.

Needing to get away from all of their prying eyes, I drop the ball, turn, and walk off the court in no particular direction.

My eyes find Jan Di and I stealthily make my way in that direction.

I look into the window of the bathroom and see her leaning over the sink wiping the blood from her face.

I walk into the open-doored bathroom and look at her for a moment.

I clear my throat to announce my present before walking closer to her.

She stands there looking at the blood running down the drain.

I grab the handkerchief out of my pocket and slowly reach up to stop the blood from dripping from her nose.

"Don't move," I say as I try to wipe her face.

As soon as it touches her face she pushes it back defensively.

"What are you doing?" she practically yells at me with her back still facing me.

Can she not see that I'm trying to help?

"Whats got you so distracted? Letting yourself get hit in the face like that?"

She glances around at me and I can tell shes about to cry.

Not wanting to see that I say,"Don't be like that."

"Like what?" she asks.

"Don't cry," I say emotionless,"It doesn't suit you."

"Whats it to you? Do I have to get your permission to cry now? And aren't you the happiest person whenever I'm crying and hurting?" she says with anger.

Not liking what she is accusing me of, I ask her,"Is that all you can say? To the only person who came to help?"

"Who asked for your help? Huh? Who asked?"

She paused a moment before resuming and lowering her tone,"If everyone died and you were the last person on earth, I still wouldn't accept your help. I'd rather bleed to death than be indebted to you."

At that she brushed past me and began walking away.

Her words hurt.

More than they should have. They made me feel like the smallest person on earth.

Before she could make it out the door, I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Hey!" I said when I grabbed her arm.

I looked over at her and asked genuinely,"W.....what is it that you hate so much about me? What are you not satisfied about me?"

She just stares at me as I begin telling her all the good things about me,"I'm good looking. I'm tall........smart........rich. How...how can you hate Gu Jun Pyo? Are you really stupid?"

***********
A/N:

Sorry it took so long to update. College classes started back and they absolutely suck and take up a lot of my time.

I hope you like this part! I really loved this last scene from the show. I will finish it up in the next chapter.

Btw I need your opinion on something. Am I drawing the story out too much? Should I speed it up? Or is it ok how it is?

Just let me know your opinions about that please!

Thanks again for reading and to all those who have added it to their library!!!

Will update after 5 votes and 3 comments.