The Cruise

Hello....yes I'm still alive. Its been a busy time for me and I know my updates are sporadic but please bare with me. No more excuses, lets just get into the chapter.

============================

Me and Ga Eul took our time walking back to our room walking across the deck and enjoying the salty air.

We didn't hear anyone else until we rounded the corner to the door that lead to the staff quarters, when we heard footsteps approaching.

Rushing we almost made it to the door but before we could get out of sight we heard the person holler at us.

"Hey! You, worker! Wait!" cringing as I recognized the voice, I glanced around the corner, to see none other than Jun Pyo walking towards us!

Crap!

I looked at Ga Eul and mouthed 'Jun Pyo'. When she caught onto what I was trying to tell her I whispered frantically, "He can't see me!" 

She nodded in understanding before walking around the corner to face him.

"Yes sir. What can I help you with?" She asked him in a most formal manner.

"Well I was going to ask you how I could get back up to the presidential suite? I have lost the way and I couldn't find my way back. Wasn't there someone walking with you?" He asked her.

"Sorry sir. I don't know what your talking about."

"I could have swore I saw someone with you," he said.

I could tell he was getting closer by the way his voice was getting louder.

"Come, I'll show you the way," She said.

At that I heard retreating footsteps and then silence.

I breathed a sigh of relief and slumped on the concrete flooring. I was just going to wait for Ga Eul to come back before going to the room.

The next morning we were rushing out the kitchen doors when I stepped out in front of someone walking by.

I fell to the ground ungracefully and instinctively apologized to the person I bumped into.

Regrettably I looked up to see the confused face of Gu Jun Pyo!

WHY ON EARTH!!!! I'm such and idiot!!!

His face went from confused to surprised, then back to the emotionless expression that I'm used to seeing.

"Commoner," He stated.

I put my head down hoping he wouldn't realize it was actually me. I then got up quickly while apologizing again before grabbing Ga Eul's arm and pulling her with me down the opposite pathway Jun Pyo was heading.

"Hey!" We heard him holler behind us.

I knew he was about to catch up with us as we rounded the corner of the deck. We continued briskly walking until we came face-to face with Woo Bin and Yi Jung.

Crap!

They didn't say anything but just stood in our way with an amused expression on their face.

I heard footsteps behind us but didn't turn around until Jun Pyo grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

I was fuming but I kept my gaze on the ground, refusing to meet eye-contact.

"Take her on a tour of the VIP deck, we will catch up with you all in a moment," Jun Pyo said.

I glanced around to see them guiding Ga Eul away while she looked back at me worried.