The Announcement

A/N: I apologize for all of you who ship Seo Hyun and Ji Hoo. I personally don't like their story all that well. I understand why it is included in the series because it is vital to the plot. For this reason, I did skip out, shorten, and only keep what information that was needed in their scenes.

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

It began as an ordinary speech that some one would say at their birthday party.

"I want to thank all of you who have come out tonight to celebrate my 23rd birthday," Seo Hyun started. "I also want to specially thank my parents who raised me, and my friends for loving someone like me. Thank you. Through this gathering, I wanted to express me gratitude. And to share another piece of news with you. So this is why I set up this elaborate party, which for those of you who know me, is out of character."

Yi Jung commented under his breath with a smirk, "Where is Ji Hoo? That rascal! I wonder if she is about to announce their engagement or something?"

Ouch.

As much as I didn't want it to hurt, it really did.

"- I will be returning to Paris next week. And, I won't be returning again. I've already quit my modeling and other activities. Thanks to the amazing parents I have the opportunity to live off of the fruits of their labors, but instead I've decided to make it on my own through hard work. I won't be taking over my parents law firm either. What I want is, to share more in a bigger world. Unless I announced it like this I was afraid that you all would be able to talk me out of it. That is why I have chosen to cause a scene. Everyone, please be happy."

At that, she walked away and out of the room.

As soon as she had finished the whole room erupted in murmurs.

Yi Jung was the first to speak, "Wow...Seo Hyun really gave it to us on this one."

All the F4 boys looked genuinely surprised and slightly hurt.

"Ji Hoo, do you think he knew about it?" Woo Bin asked.

"It would explains his moody behavior lately," Jun Pyo replied, surprisingly, with a little bit of emotion in his voice.

"What are we going to do about Jun Pyo? He is going to be crushed." Yi Jung stated.

At that I decided I needed to go find and check on him.

⚫️Ji Hoo⚫️

I sit in my hotel room on the bed 'wallowing in my sorrow', as the saying goes.

How could she leave me Didn't she love me the same way I loved her? No, because if she did, she wouldn't leave me like this.

After I've been sitting there a few minutes I hear someone rattling the doorknob. A few seconds later, Seo Hyun walks in the room.

I guess she's told them.

I wanted to ask her how everyone reacted but at the same time, I didn't want to speak to her.

I stare down at my hands, unwilling to look up at her.

"Ji Hoo—" she started.

"What was I? Huh?" I interrupted angrily. "I feel like I'm being abandoned."

She calmly walked over to stand in front of me beside a the bed.

"If there is anything I can't leave here Ji Hoo, it's you."

I stood up in anger. "Don't lie to me!"

"If that was a lie I wouldn't have been bothered so much by you looking at someone else," she replied quietly.

What is she talking about?

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I was hurt when you ran to her, that night at the party. You had never shown that kindness to anyone but me before, and I don't know why but my heart sank. Isn't that funny?" She asked with an unhumorous laugh.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes!"

"Ji Hoo, if I lost you, I don't think I would be able to sleep at night. But I'm sorry, I need to end this."

What was she saying?

"I'm sorry Ji Hoo."

She then pulled me into a hug. I knew this felt like a goodbye and it might be the only one that I got, so I reluctantly hugged back.

When she leaned back, in a desperate attempt, I pulled her close and pecked her lips.

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

I followed the direction that Ji Hoo had disappeared to. I wanted to comfort him and tell him that if he needs anything, that I would be a friend that was there for him.

I made my way down the hallway and to a hotel room door.

It had a note on the door saying, 'Reserved for Yoon Ji Hoo'

I stood outside for a few minutes before getting up the courage to open the door.

I regretted the moment I touched the door handle when I saw what was going on in that room.

Ji Hoo and Seo Hyun were locked in an embrace.

When she pulled back he leaned up and kissed her.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I saw Jan Di walking down the hallway with her head down, she was walking slowly, looking lost in her thoughts.

I could tell her mind was off in another place when I saw her eyes wondering and not focusing on anything specific.

She stopped and leaned against the wall, looking sad and upset.

I watched her as she still didn't notice my presence which was only a few feet away. 

I only grew concerned when she started beating her up against the wall.

I waited a moment before I interrupted her thoughts.

"If you pass out here, it'll really be embarrassing," I told her matter-of-factly.

She looked at me in a small daze but before we could say anything else, I heard a door that was a little bit down the hallway, opening.

This seemed to jolt her out of her funk.

She stopped leaning against the wall and her face held a 'deer in the headlights' look.

Panicking she rushed over to run past me, assumingely before whoever was in the room could see her.

As she was trying to scoot by me, the unknown person turned a corner to face us.

It was then I knew why she was running.