Meeting His Mother

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

As I dragged her out of the bed and into the hallway, intending to get her out of here before my mother showed up and started asking questions.

As soon as she found out that Jan Di was not from a well-off family, she would keep digging to find out everything she could about her and it would not be good for Jan Di or her family.

By the fact that Jan Di was dressed in my clothing and by the look of our guest room it wouldn't be long until she figures out that she spent the night here. And, that would lead to another string of questions that I didn't even want to begin to answer.

I took her down stairs as I was giving directions to Butler Lee about getting her a car prepared and how this was not to be spoken of to my mother.

As we headed down the stairs a maid rushed up to us in, curtsied, then told us, "The mistress has arrived."

That is when I panicked on the inside.

I grabbed Jan Di by the hand again and rushed her to my room to hide her while I came up with a plan of action.

Jan Do looked confused but uncharacteristically of her she stayed quiet and didn't ask questions.

I grabbed my phone off my dresser and decided to call Ji Hoo, Yi Jung, and Woo bin all on the same line.

Once I saw they were all on the line, before they could get a word in I said, "It's and emergency!"

I heard Ji Hoo's confused answer on the other end, "What?".

"The witch showed up here. Jan Di is in my room right now, but I can't get her out because my mother just got home!"

"Jun Pyo, if you get caught, then......" I heard Yi Jung say.

"Your mother will kill you," Woo Bin finished.

They were telling me what I already knew, but I was more worried about what she would do to Jan Di, more then the repercussions on myself.

While on the phone with F4, we came up with a plan and decided that we would act like Jan Di was helping out with the auction. All we had to was hide her until we could get her ready and looking more presentable. After getting off the phone they were planning to meet up in a half hour or so, at my place.

Once I got off the phone with them, I briefly went over the plan with Jan Di.

I could tell she didn't quite understand why, but she was willing enough to comply.

While I was telling her this, I couldn't help but notice Jan Di was wearing a pair of my pajamas. I had given them to one of the maids last night to get her dressed in them.

In the clothing since she was a lot shorter than me, and more petite, the clothing swallowed her up and made her appearance look even smaller than what she is.

As creepy as it sounded I liked that she was in my clothes for some reason.

But I was terrified about what my mother would do if she saw Jan Di like this.

I left the room so that I could go down and greet my mother so that she wouldn't come up to my room unexpected, before Jan Di was ready.

I went to her office and greeted her for a short minute before she got a call on her phone, no doubt it was something business-related.