Rumor Has It

⚫️Ginger⚫️

Myself, Sunny, and Miranda have been spying on Jan Di for the past couple of days since, after the cruise, she seems to be so close with the F4 boys.

In our opinion, common people like her should stay in their place and stay away from our high- class men.

We've decided to video her the past couple of days so that we have proof of what she has been up too.

Today we followed her out to this little garden area at the back, secluded part of the school.

We watch as she and Ji Hoo have their secret romantic exchange at the bench.

She bends down in front of him and holds his hand for a few moments before getting up, taking an umbrella out of her bag and sitting it on the bench.

"Just look at that fox," Sunny commented. "It's girls like that who don't know their own class."

"Jun Pyo wasn't enough, so now Ji Hoo too?" I asked them appalled. "She's got a death wish!"

"What do we about that brat now?" Miranda asked frustrated.

"Come on," I told them.

We were going to find Gu Jun Pyo.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

I knew Jan Di would be coming to swim today after school, like she does every Thursday(Not that I was keeping up with it).

I sat in the pool floating on a little raft I got yesterday.

I was sipping a lemonade and was quite relaxed.

I had to wait longer than I expected, I was even getting worried she wasn't coming when I heard the door to the complex open.

I didn't look when I heard the door open, but I knew it had to be her.

"Hey! Do you know what time it is, you're late!" I hollered. "You're an athlete you shouldn't be skipping practice."

I looked up to see it wasn't Jan Di after all who had entered, but it was Ginger, Sunny, and Miranda.

What were they doing here?

It can't be anything good......

Before I could speak, they answered that question for me.

"We have something to show you," Ginger said waving around her camera.

I rowed over to the side of the pool and hopped out of my raft without getting myself wet.

"What?" I asked emotionlessly.

"We have a video to show you," She told me.

At that, I snatched the camera out of Gingers hand carelessly.

I wet and sat on a pool lounge as the girls followed closely behind me.

I went to the most recent video on the camera and looked at Ginger.

"This one?" I asked.