Pampered for a Day

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

My eyes are still closed but I still feel the sweet bliss of my dreams.

It smells so nice in this dream, it's warm and soft, I am so relaxed.

Wait! Is someone touching me!

My eyes pop open and I try to sit up. A few women are around me massaging my arms and legs, I struggle but they continue to hold me down without even acknowledging that I was awake.

What are they doing? I continue to protest but they continue to hold me down and told me I was a guest of the master's.

"Should we do Lipo?" One of them asked.

"No she's mostly muscle so that's not necessary," another one of them replied.

"Before she leaves we need to take off the wax," they say right before I feel them, pinch my leg and afterwards there is a burning pain for a few moments.

They just waxed my leg!

The next few hours were a blur, more waxing, makeup, hair extensions,  a personal hair stylist, more makeup and then it was time to dress. I tried on different dresses but the one they decided on was a sleeveless, A-line dress that was black and very flattering on me. It was paired with sparkly strapped heels and matching necklace and earrings.

After I was prepped I was escorted down a long corridor, on one side there was a wall with beautiful paintings and the on other was a panoramic glass window. It's view was of a beautiful countryside with distant mountains and a small pond out in the center of it all.

My escort was an older man probably in his fifties or sixties with salt and pepper hair. He was dressed in a fancy suit and tie.

He had been silent up to this point.

Whenever we would pass someone in the corridor or other parts of the building the maids and servants would stare at me as if I was an alien.

As if he was reading my mind, he told me the reason why.

"Everyone is very surprised that the young master has brought a girl home, this has never happened before."

"May I ask you something?"

"Yes, Miss," he said.

"We are still in the United States right?"

"Yes, you are correct." He responded with a chuckle.

"Is this like George Clooney's home or something?" I ask him

"No, it is not miss," he responds.

"Could I ask you one more question?"

"Yes Miss,"he said.

"Oh, there's no need to keep calling me miss, I'm Jan Di. Guem Jan Di."

"Yes, miss Jan Di," he corrected.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"Sorry miss Jan Di, we do not know why either. We are given orders and we try to fulfill them, no questions asked." He told me.