Brattiest Boy in America

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

"Let me show you," Kang San said to me.

He got out our small dated laptop and pulled it up to the web browser.

We were sitting at home tonight while my parents were down working at the laundromat. My brother wanted to inform me more about the notorious F4. And though I protested I really wanted to know more about them.

"Song Woo Bin," he said and it showed a picture of a young man with messy dark red hair who had a side smirk on his face."He is the heir to a million dollar construction enterprise, and his dad is a real estate magnate. So basically he was born into his families money."

He scrolled down the web page to a picture of a black haired boy sitting in front of a pottery wheel. He was smiling at the camera in very alluring way.

"Next it So Yi Jung, a pottery master who comes form an a long line of artists," Kang San read off the screen.

"At least one of them wasn't born with a silver spoon in there mouth," I remarked.

"Well, his family owns the exotic and famous art museum in the upper-class part of town,"he added.

"They own it!?" I ask in shock.

"Says so," he remarked, next was the picture of the red haired boy playing the piano. "Oh! Jan Di, this is Yoon Ji Hoo, I admire him the most. He is the grandson of the former U.S president and the sole descendant of his family. His parents died in a car crash when he was only five years old!"

How tragic!

"They own a European soccer and a Major League Baseball team. The also have an art center, and musical school."

"And then there is Gu Jun Pyo," he said scrolling down to another picture of a young man.

Gu Jun Pyo was wearing business attire and sitting regally in a fancy office chair. He had dark brown curly hair that was almost black and a charming smile. His physique held a look of dominance and entitlement. Unlike the rest of the F4 boys everyone– including my own family knew who Gu Jun Pyo was.

"He's the leader of F4 and as we all know, the heir to the ShinHwa Group."

"Yep and the snobbiest of them all," I remarked.
*********
At school the next morning I see the Gu Jun Pyo being worshipped by the other students and it pushes me too far. I run out the closest door onto a balcony that has stairs that lead up to higher other floors or down to lower ones.

Once I get outside and I'm in a full on rage.

"Goo Jong Pyo!! You sewage water-like jerk!" I say yelling at the imaginary F4.

"F4! You horsefly jerks! If you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth you should be nicer to other people. A low life like you being the successor to the Shin Hwa group is a disservice to this country! You, I'm warning you! Make sure you don't show yourself in front of me. Whenever the day comes that I call you better than me, I will jump off the rooftop myself!"

I practically screamed the last part, but felt relived to get that off my chest.

Then, I hear rustling on the platform below me.