The Auction

*Boys Over Flowers had like the best episode Intro ever, am I right? (attached above^^^) And on a side-note who doesn't like Almost Paradise? That's right, no one. Lol*

⚫️Jan Di⚫️ 

I was so worried about what they had said about my family. They were lies and I didn't know what would happen in the Chairwoman found out that it was so. 

She'd probably have me shipped out of the country or something terrible.

"Why did you lie, we should have told the truth. What are we going to now to cover this lie up?" I told all the guys present in the room.

I knew they could probably hear how upset this made me because of my voice.

Yi Jung spoke up first, "Then, should we have told her that your dad owns a dry cleaners and you mom, a sauna? Because if we did that we don't know what could happen to not only you, but to your entire family as well."

When he put it like that, no it doesn't seem like that would have been the best option.

"It isn't a joke when we say that you won't survive if she singles you out," Woo Bin added very seriously.

All of this brought different thoughts from my mind and before I realized it I was looking over at Jun Pyo comparing him to his mother.

Still looking over at him I snidely commented, "It's genetic, huh?"

Without responding he huffed and rolled his eyes while the others silently laughed at me.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️ 

After my mother left it was getting close to tome for the auction to start so we made our way downstairs. We decided it would be best if we took turns standing with Jan Di so it wouldn't give my mother a chance to approach her and get Jan Di by herself. Ji Hoo went first, then Woo Bin, Yi Jung, and last would be myself.

As vases, paintings and other things were auctioned off I couldn't help but keep my gaze on Jan Di. She first stood with Ji Hoo, both of them standing there silently. 

Ji Hoo wasn't the biggest conversationalist.

She looked so strange in such fancy clothing. It didn't suit her.

Then came Woo Bin's turn. He spoke to her and put on all the F4 charm. She laughed a lot as she stood with him and smiled the whole time it seemed.

About half-way through the auction it was my turn to auction off the designer suit I was wearing.

After auctioning off the suit I approached Jan Di, relieving Yi Jung of his task.

I nodded at her in greeting but didn't want to be the first to speak. My palms were sweating and I couldn't believe I was so nervous.

Why on earth? I thought to myself, as I wiped the sweat off my hands carefully to make sure Jan Di didn't notice.

After a few minutes of silence between us I was starting to feel awkward for some reason. I was about to say something about last night and break my façade but she spoke up.

"I guess you come to these events all the time right?" She said.

It seemed more like a statement than a question.

"Why do you ask?" I replied without looking over at her.

Yi Jung was up at the front auctioning off a piece of his pottery so he was my focal point at the moment.

"You seemed so comfortable in front of all these people. Like it didn't bother you that everyone in here was staring at you."

She was right, I hadn't been nervous at all modeling in front of all these people. It was probably because this was like the 100th time I've had to do something like this on behalf of the Shin Hwa group or for my family.