Drinks of Desperation

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

I freaked out when I heard the door that Ji Hoo and Seo Hyn were in, starting to open.

I tried to rush down the hallway but as I was about to turn the corner, hopefully to not be spotted, sadly I had no such luck. 

I was caught!

I turned around to face the couple that was walking toward me and Jun Pyo, who were hand in hand.

Seo Hyun looked happy to see me and greeted me cheerfully, "Jan Di you came! But why didn't you come in?"

She glanced at the door suggestively. 

What could I say!?

'Well you know because I didn't want to interrupt your lip lock.' 

But there was no way I was admitting that.

"Ummm... That's because....well...I was about to come by and greet you but-" I was cut off.

"I delayed her because we were so caught up in talking with each other," Jun Pyo told them.

"We?" Ji Hoo asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Well, the party was chaotic so we were thinking of going on a drive together. Would you like to come with us?" Seo Hyun asked me, changing the subject.

"Uh? No, no, no it's ok."

There was no way I was going to be a third wheel.

Jun Pyo cut in, "We have somewhere else to go."

What on earth was he talking about? Was he really trying to cover for me?

"Just you two?" Seo Hyun asked, surprised.

"Yes, we are also going for a drive," Jun Pyo replied.

They both looked at us unbelievingly and surprised.

"Yes, a drive!" I shouted over-excitedly. "Well then..... bye!"

"See you later," Jun Pyo told them, before putting his arm around me and half-dragging me away before I could say anything else.

As we walked away he whispered in my ear, "I've repaid my debt."

"What debt?" I stopped and asked him when we were out of earshot.

"For saving me at the pool."

"You want to repay me for saving your life.....just like that?"

"Then should we go back?" he asked as he started turning around to walk back, dragging me with him.

"Wait!" I told him and forced him to stop, "Ten percent."

"Fifty percent."

"Thirty-five percent," I told him with finality in my voice before scurrying away so that he couldn't try to drag me anymore.

As we left the building he led me to his limo and open the door for me.

"Get in," He said emotionlessly, gesturing to the car.

As soon as we got in, he dialed a number in his phone and spoke for a moment before handing up.

"I know what you saw," He told me.

Thankfully the car was dark so he couldn't see my blushing cheeks.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw Seo Hyuns' smeared lipstick, I'm not stupid."

After that, it was silent.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️