The White Shoes

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

I make my way down his driveway and halfway down the street in these very uncomfortable heels.

Heels!!! Wait, I wasn't wearing heels! 

Crap! Why am I so stupid?

I look down at my feet to see the 4 inch stiletto heels I was wearing.

Wanting to owe Jun Pyo nothing I quickly take them off and throw them over the fence I was walking alongside of, leaving myself barefoot.

I walk a few more minutes before a white motorcycle slows to a stop beside me.

The rider removes his helmet and looks over at me.

"You again?" Ji Hoo asks emotionless, from atop his motorcycle.

He looks me over which causes me to feel very self conscious about how I must look.

Barefoot and around near Jun Pyo's house.

I hope he doesn't know about Jun Pyo and me.

  ⚫️Ji Hoo⚫️  

 Me and Jan Di sit on a bench over looking a beautiful scenery of Lindale Park. 

This park is located in the center if the Lindale community where the highs class people in this area live, including me, Jun Pyo, and  Woo Bin. 

She decides to break the silence.

"Where are you headed?"

"Home," I reply as I watch the ripples of the distant pond. 

"You?" I ask her.

"I'm on my way home too."

"Like that?" I ask humorously.

"Well let's just say I had a little incident."

When she said that, I could only chuckle.

I imagine she had another run in with Jun Pyo but I could only imagine what happens when those two stubborn people face off. 

"What?" she asked defensively.

"It just seem like wherever I see you, there is so much drama going on."

"I guess so, but its not always my fault."

We sat silently a moment watching the sun turn orange and slowly begin to descend in the sky. 

"Can I ask you something?"she asked curiously.

You just did.

Without replying I looked over at her, to give her affirmation.

 Apparently she understood because she went ahead and asked.

"Do you think there is anything in this world that money can't buy? Something you can never buy if you paid someone 1 billion dollars for it."

Confused yet curious I thought about her question seriously.

Was there anything?