Shin Hwa High

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

I waved politely and smiled at the man then, looked over at my parents urgently.

"Come, sit down," my mom said cheerfully.

My mom, dad, brother we all sitting on the only couch we had in our living room. The man sat in a dining room chair in front of the TV, looking at me expectantly. I sat down next to my brother and looked over at the man.

"I'm Mr. Jung and I have come on behalf of the Shin Hwa high. The companies CEO Mrs.Kang Hee, was unable to make so she sent me instead. I have come to offer you a scholarship to Shin Hwa High and later on Shin Hwa University."

He told me everything fairly quickly and even gave me a uniform that was my size. Without being to answer for myself he told me when my first day of school started and left.

My family was thrilled they were dancing around the house hold my uniform admiring the expensive fabric.

Why are they so happy? I'm NOT going to that bully infested school! They can't make me!

"I'm not going to Shin Hwa," I said bluntly.

This stopped my families parade. "What are you talking about? Are you crazy?" My mother asked me.

"Jan Di! You are going to pass up the best thing that ever happened in you life!" My brother Kang San complained.

"Oh honey, you can't deny a free education to the greatest school in America," my dad said.

"Mom, Sa, Kang San, I like my life just the way it is! I don't need to go to some school just to make me feel like I'm important." I tell them.

My mom starts in with persuasion,"But honey even the rich and powerful could kill for this kind of education. And plus the school has a swimming pool."

They did!

"Honey you've always wanted to got to a school that had a pool," my dad said.

I tried denying it but my parent made the executive decision– that I was going to that school whether I liked it or not.

The night be fore my first day of class I tossed and turned unable to sleep.

I was going to be a Shin Hwa student as of tomorrow! That's a crazy thought.

⚫️Ji Hoo⚫️

I wake up every morning as usual in my empty mansion. My as in, the mansion my family left to me after they passed away in car crash when I was five.

I got to school early this morning and walk around the silent campus.

I head to our private F4 classes at 7:30am. We are taught by private teachers and we do all our classes in a single but elaborate room. 

Surprisingly, Jun Pyo didn't threaten to kill or fire anyone today. Neither did he even bully many people.  After school he headed straight home, as well as Yi Jung and Woo Bin.

Lonely I walk to the school orchestra building and grab one of my personal violins and head to a secluded part of the school gardens. It's the prettiest part of the garden and there is a quaint little bench. I stand and play a melody quietly for a little before I sense someone is watching me.