Revelations and Regrets

⚫️Ji Hoo⚫️

After class this morning we sit in the lounge drinking tea and coffee.

"Despite the news, it's been awfully quite today," commented Yi Jung.

Woo Bin and Yi Jung started making another bet but Jun Pyo interrupted.

"Just wait. She'll be here. That sassy brat," he said the last part under his breath.

"Is this about the pregnancy rumors or is this another one?" I ask him.

"Why?" He asks accusingly. "So you can go save her again?"

Wait how did he know? He's Jun Pyo that's how!

"Why don't you give it a rest?" I ask, despite the mumbling I hear from Woo Bin and Yi Jung behind me.

"Why are you doing this? It's so unlike you. If you aren't going to help, then mind your own business," Jun Pyo said.

"Going up against one girl is silly and immature," I retort.

"You see her as a girl?"

Obviously

"That filly doesn't know her place and keeps acting up! Whether she's a filly or a dog....Don't you know I'll destroy anyone who stands up to this great Jun Pyo!" He said in a proud tone.

Ignorant Jun Pyo. He always believed he was better than other just because of his families money and the way people treat him.

After our little squabble I hear someone coming down the stairs to the lounge.

I look up surprised, to see a very upset-looking Jan Di stop at the lounge doorway looking at Jun Pyo.

I look over at him, but his face only held satisfaction on it.

Jan Di walks into the lounge with a bundle of rags in her arms and is glaring so hard at Jun Pyo, I'm afraid he will burst into flames at any moment.

Trying to act cool Jun Pyo then ignores her and says to us," They say even a lion comes when it hears it's name being called. I guess I was right, she's already here."

I look over at her and her eyes haven't even glanced around the room at us, they are fixated on Jun Pyo, who was still ignoring her.

"If you're thinking about apologizing, its to late," Jun Pyo says, staring out the window.

"I'm not going to take this anymore," she replied."Warnings and red cards. Things like that are meant for people like you! Did you know that?!?"

He finally looks over at her,"Hey dry cleaner, is this how people where you come from apologize?"

Jun Pyo looked genuinely confused.

"What about where you live? Is tormenting an innocent person how you apologize?  You jerk!" She practically screamed, before walking within reach of him, then hit him with one of the rags she was holding.

After seeing his stunned reaction she threw the rest of them at his face.

"What?" He asked in a deadly tone, before standing up, throwing the rags in the floor then looked down at her.