To Show Her How I Feel

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

After leaving the airport I offered to drive Jan Di home. We stopped by and got coffee as I took her home and decided to stop on the road near the airport to watch the airplanes take off while we drank our beverages.

I had decided to take my advice from earlier and just tell Jan Di how I felt about her. We stood there for a few minutes before I could build up the courage to say anything. I sat my cup down and came to stand in front of her. To make sure I had her attention I put my hands on the car, so they were almost touching her.

"Guem Jan Di," I started.

"What?" She asked me looking nervous. "What do you want?"

"Listen to my words very carefully I told her because I am only going to say this once. So listen very carefully. Guem Jan Di......I like you."

After I said the words, I got all nervy and backed away from her and went to stand at the front of the car. But what I couldn't help was the grin that had appeared on my face.

I was one happy fellow

⚫️Jan Di⚫️

After leaving the airport Jun Pyo told me he was going to drive me home and I was too tired to care. On the way out of the airport we stopped by a little restaurant and he got us some coffee. Jun Pyo wanted to stop on the road near the airport to watch the airplanes take off, so we got out of his car and stood outside drinking our drinks.

Every minute or so we could see and hear the planes taking off at the nearby airport. We didn't talk much but just stood there and listened to the airplanes take off.

After a few minutes of silence, he sat his cup down on the hood of the car and came over to stand in front of me, which made me a little uncomfortable.

To make things worse he put his hands on the car beside me, keeping me pinned between him and the car. I felt so awkward and nervous wondering about what he was doing. He leaned forward and I couldn't help but think, is he going to kiss me? I still didn't want him to but I wasn't as repulsed as the last time he tried to force me.

"Guem Jan Di," he said.

"What?" I asked him. "What do you want?"

"Listen to my words very carefully because I am only going to say this once. So, listen very carefully. Guem Jan Di, I...."

I couldn't hear the last part of what he said though because at that moment a plane flew right over us.

After he finished speaking he grabbed his drink and went and got back into the car.

Confused I followed him with my eyes wondering what on earth he had said.

"What did you say?" I asked him as he climbed into the car. He didn't hear me this time though, so he got in the car without checking up.

Boys are so weird I thought as I got into his car.

⚫️Jun Pyo⚫️

Today was the day. The day I was going to ask Jan Di out on a date. After telling her how I felt the other day at the airport I have felt a load off my chest.

Ji Hoo had left a week and a half ago, and it was weird that he hadn't been around at all.

I finally felt like I had the nerve to ask her. And I had made the preparations for us to go out on Saturday, so I felt like if I didn't ask her today, it was now or never.

I told the F4 boys about it as well, telling them that Jan Di was officially my girl now.

"Are you serious?" Yi Jung asked me.