New Tactics

⚫️ Ji Hoo ⚫️

I saw Jan Di walk away from the crowd of laughing peers towards the girls bathroom and I made a mental note to go check on her later while Jun Pyo wasn't around.

She might've upset me the other day but I still didn't want an innocent girl get hurt because of Jun Pyo's immature game.

I'll be honest, the last few days I've only been thinking about what Jan Di said about Seo Hyun marrying some president or royalty.

It seemed fitting for Seo Hyun but the thoughts didn't hurt me any less.

If it wasn't obvious to the world, I am in love with Seo Hyun.

Even though she would have offers from other people, for the time being Seo Hyun was still mine.

Today was Friday and she will be here in one week.

Seven days. That's when my waiting would be over.

When I come out of my thoughts, Jan Di is out of sight as well as Jun Pyo.

He probably got mad that he was losing our game of basketball and is using this commotion as an excuse to walk out on our game.

Now's my chance to go see if she is alright without Jun Pyo getting mad at me again.

I stride across the grassy field and walk to the sidewalk causally trying not to draw attention.

Before I get to the door, I hear voices coming from within the girls bathroom.

I stop at the window and peak in.

To my surprise Jan Di is inside and so is Jun Pyo?

Why on earth?

Whats going on?

I better get inside before they kill one another, and by the looks of it Jan Di isn't far from doing so.

I was about to go inside when I hear him say something.

It was barely audible but I could hear Jun Pyo say something about how, "It doesn't suit her.'

I listened for a few more moments only catching bits and pieces of the conversation.

When she started to storm out of the bathroom I figured now would be the time leave before they caught me eavesdropping which would lead to Jun Pyo getting mad again.

I walked away as fast as I could without drawing attention to myself.

When I was far enough away I looked back and saw Jun Pyo had grabbed Jan Di's arm and was holding her back from leaving.

They stood staring at each other for a moment.

It wasn't a look of hatred but of irritation mixed with something else.

I couldn't help but think that they looked into each others eyes as a little more than just enemies.

With that look of something neither of them have realized yet but that I could see peaking through.

⚫️ Jan Di ⚫️

I couldn't believe what Jun Pyo was saying!

Why couldn't I like him? There's so much it's repulsing.

"I hate the way you look. With your curly snarls of hair. I dot like how you walk so...so.... arrogantly," I snapped at him.

"And picking on weak kids for fun with your red cards or whatever with your thoughtlessness— that's the worst! "I spat the last part out.

He looks at me in disbelief, but I'm not finished yet.

I practically yell at him,"To spell it out for you, that means I hate everything about you!"

"Everything!!" I add for emphasis.

I storm out of the bathroom successfully this time and head to grab my stuff from the girls locker room.

⚫️ Jun Pyo ⚫️

That evening I decided I needed to hurt something.

Thankfully I found a legal way to do this- football.

The American game of throwing a piece of leather up and down a field.

I was aloud to take my anger out on any opposing team member by tackling someone every chance I got.

It felt good to let my anger out in the cool fall air. Pushing people down had never felt so satisfying.

I was only drug off the field when the memories came back and I started hitting someone relentlessly in the face. 

It made me feel a little better in the moment but by the time I got to the locker room to shower, it had all fizzled away.

I felt more worthless and lonely than I had ever had in my eighteen years.

What was I? A useless human being.

The world wouldn't even miss my presence.

Jan Di would probably be glad I was gone and would think 'good riddance'.

She was the strongest person I have ever given a red card to.

Even when she was crying today she was still looked so strong.

If only I could be like that.

I wouldn't last two days of what I put her through.

What am I thinking? I don't want to be anything like that commoner. I went easy on her and I still am.

When I finished up in the locker room I walked down the steps slowly avoiding the lonely house I would be returning to soon enough. 

As I was taking in the lobby, I read the large sign that had been up for the past couple days.

Shin Hwa High Annual School Cruise

Open for all Juniors and Seniors to attend

The tour boat will visit different locations across Europe

Enjoy this month-long trip for only $15,500 per student

I had never wanted to go on any school trip because why would I stoop to such low standards when I can just take my private jet anywhere I want. 

After reading the sign again, realization dawned on me.

That's my chance to prove to her what a good person I am! 

Of course all other students beside F4 would be attending this trip.

Its one week from now and I was more than excited.

I was ready to show her how amazing I was and knew that by the end of the trip she would be bowing at my feet.

*********
A/N:

I hope y'all enjoyed this one. I really love this series and I'm having a fun time making it into my own.

I know I'm updating early, you should be glad I'm easily persuaded.

I've been itching to update it for you all.

Love the feedback that I've gotten so far and I really appreciate it.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions let me know!

Please continue to vote and comment.

I'll keep the votes and comments the same as last time.

Will update after 5 votes and 3 comments