Round three (like WTF)

-x- This is an off the pill NigaHiga type style rant made by me at 9pm (I'm really tired at that time) so if it's highly stupid don't kill me...

#1- Things like this don't happen...

I hate those stories where the whole plot like is unbelievable. It's just stupid. If you're going to do that then put your story in Fantasy. It shouldn't be in Teen Fiction if it doesn't really happen. Do you get what I mean?

#2- Bad spelling

I hate this so much it's unreal. I get it that we can't be all perfect spellers ( I know that) but there are just sometimes where it's just so bad it's unreadable.

The you're and your thing can be ignored but when its other things like feel, while and cheese are being misspelled it's just stupid. Invest in Word!!

I read a story ( well tried to) called Adam and Steve by this girl whose account I can't remember and let me tell you I couldn't even get through a sentence before I clicked away from it. Everything was spelt wrong and she was using text speak too. I don't know how she could write like that. I'm not sure if the story is still up but I hope she took my advice to clean up her work.

I know what you guys are thinking:' Mimi your spelling is bad too!" and do you know what my answer is? 'No it's not; I just make quite a lot of typos that I am way too lazy to change, so NYEH' . That can't be the same for my grammar though seeing as I write how I talk. (Don't worry potential readers, I talk normal and quite articulately I'm just talking about the whole you and I versus me and you thing. To me you and me sounds better even though it isn't grammatically correct or whatever...

#3 The fast writers.

I'm not talking about the story going too fast but I'm talking about the writer writing the story so that the reader is forced to read the story really fast. Do you get me? No? Okay, let me explain.

Por ejemplo: argh, my alarm has just waked me up. I have to go to school in two seconds. Argh I'm freaking out as I put on my awesome band tee and brushing my really awesome emo styled hair. Oh no the bus is here. 

"Bye, mum." i yell before running to the bus top.

Am I making sense? 

If you don't get what I mean I suggest you start reading boyxboy stories because that's how the lame ones go (NO OFFENCE... FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM TO BE A GILIPOYAS!"

Maybe people dig that sort of thing but I hate stories that start with a 'been', 'ring' and what not of an alarm clock. It's annoying, stupid and overused. (FREEDOM OF SPEECH, GET OF MY DICK)

-x- What the heck was that?