Round 5?

~AN~ I've had the pleasure of Cookie and Gio reading this so thank you guys for getting the word out that I exist :D I love you <-- That was totally unnecessary but you know me, I'm a hypocrite :D

#1- Mary Sue and Larry Stu (Or whatever they call them)

Lord please! Do you not see that these characters do not exist? We are no longer in the 40's! Nobody is perfect so don't make your characters like that. I get that it helps some people escape from the shittieness that is reality but COME ON! It depresses me which is why I hate it. When I read this I feel totally inadequate which really downs me which is something I do not like because I like to be happy.

I don't want 'perfect' characters. Nobody had perfect anything! Unless you are writing fantasy don't you dare use Mary sue and/ or Larry Stu!

On the subject of annoying characters, why is everyone gorgeous in stories? Why can't be people be deformed or average looking? I think FlyingBlueBird is the only Wattpader who allows deformed or average lookers into her stories. All you guys are discriminative and you should be ashamed of yourselves!

I've also noticed, and I'm guilty of this, that the main character (s)'s parents are always either overbearing, never there or abusive. I don't know how it is where you live but I'm sure that there are actual normal parents out there (not that over bearing isn't normal...).

Last note about characters (I think); Why does the vampire have to be either the son/ daughter of the king of vampires? Can't you just be a normal vampire child? This also aplies to other mythical being too. Werewolves are always either alphas or the alpha's son who is soon to be an alpha. Other mythical beings tend to be the princess of whatever being they are and if they're lucky, they get to be the princess of all the beings and guess who they always end up with? SOMEONE OUTSIDE THEIR 'BEING'!

ARGH! What the buck?

#2 Chapter summaries...

I don't really care if they're at the end of the chapter because then it helps me understand it better but if it's at the beginning then oh hell no. 

What's the point of telling me what's going to happen before I even get to read it. It's going to reduce the chances of me reading the chapter by 99.999999% but that's just me...

I don't know what is going through one's mind when they decide to write a chapter summary in the author’s note.

If you don't know what I mean by chapter summary (you must be stupid) then here's an example:-

{Oh hey guys, I'm going to give you a quick summary of what's going to happen in this chapter so that you have absolutely no surprises because they totally suck, right?

Anywhore this is what happens. One of the girls, who will be called Karen, is going to call her sister Ellie to see if she's ready to go. Ellie gets mad because she had been waiting for Karen for over an hour. Ellie is the quieter on of the twins. Omg! I didn't mention they were twins! Ellie sees that Karen is dressed as a slut but doesn't say anything. Anyway they go off and meet their boyfriends at the restaurant and then ellie kisses Karen’s boyfriend! OMG you have to read it! }

^^ That's another bit of shameless advertising for my story What's There To Lose?

Anyway if you have any self-dignity you will refrain from doing this because it's stupid. POINT BLANK

#3 Lyrics.

I know I'm not the first to say this but can you not copy and paste the entire freaking lyrics of a song onto the page! I don't want to freaking read them. If I wanted lyrics I would have gone on metro!

#4 Too many characters.

I can't keep up when a story has like 20 main characters. I start getting mixed up over who is who, who is f-cking who and what not. 

A story needn't have more than 4 main characters no matter how tempting it is to have a load of them. Look at glee, there are twenty million members of flee but they don't actually focus of every character on each episode do they? No, because it's stupid and confusing even for you dear writer. You'll notice that you're calling Fred Tim and Bob Ashley.

~AN~ I am tired. If you guys have other things you want me to rant about please do tell. If you want to read my other rants you can find them in my other story type thing 'Just A few bits and Bobs'

Anyway, vote, comment, share, fan and as Cookie always says.... HUMP!!