Hey alicecutter

Hey guys, so you may or not know this person but she is a babe and deserves more people acknolleging her existance. She also write so check her out!

-So erm...This is awkward but who are you?

I am Alice Cutter, I do not exist >:D

-I see… What's with the name?

It's the name I use so no one knows my true identity, came about when Mormon's insisted on taking my name to email me -_-

-Ha-ha, that’s awesome but how did you meet Santa Clause?

I didn't, he met me in a Crepe place -

Oh wow, tell me more! How did the squirrel get into your bathroom?

I invited him in, to get jiggy with.

- As one does ;). How did the rabbit get into your bathroom?

Flew up on its bald eagle

-Oh dang that rabbit! How did you meet my mother?

It was a warm summer night, her eyes called me out, pulled me towards her. Love at first sight. -

That’s bootiful! If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

The Maldives, need I a reason?

-Yes…How many fingers am I holding up?

Eighteen!!! -

Oh you were so close! It was actually 19. Worst hair decision?

The moment I step out of my house and the wind fucks it up.

-*Sigh* story of my life! What is the best thing in your wardrobe?

Some dress... idk. -

Haha, how blunt. If you could have any animal (dead or alive) as a pet what would you chose and why? 

Unicorn or Cheetah because Unicorns forever win since they poop rainbows and I've always loved Cheetahs :D

-Hmm inter-ersting…What was/ is the best story you have ever read?

100 Years of Solitude by Gael Garcia Marquez or pretty much any of Roald Dahl's short stories for adults

-Roald Dahl FTW! What food, in your opinion, deserves death?

Pretty much anything in my school canteen

-Why does everyone say that? I don’t mind my school food. Which music genre, in your opinion, doesn’t deserve existence?

Aggh hard one... Whatever shitty little boy and girl bands belong to.

-Haha that’s a good one just as long as you don’t mean One Direction ;) If I was throwing popcorn at you, how many do you think you would catch with your mouth?

None because I fail at life

-That is very true; you do fail in life. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Not decided but nothing involving working in an office

-Oh gosh I think I’d die if I ever do a job like that. I hate closed spaces. Anywhore, lastly name one thing that you wished never existed?

Hollister

YES! Best answer ever!

What did I tell you? This girl is the bees knees (What does that even mean?)