Hello, RoughDraftHero!

Hello Bambinos! Have you missed me? *crickets*

So this is another interview with, no competition here, my favourite author here on Wattpad. She is amazingly talented and knows how to write in a way that will captivate everyone. I doubt that many of you wouldn’t have read her work because she is amazing but if you haven’t get you asses to her page and start reading EVERYTHING!

Anyway, without further ado, I present RoughDraftHero!

1.Hello and good morning! Please tell the audience who you iz.

RoughDraftHero :)

 2. Lovely. What brought the name on?

It symbolizes the innate ability in all of us to be heroes, even through rough times-- Cough, actually, when I was in the 9th grade, I had to write a paper about heroes. I had used 'rough draft Heroes' for the title while I was working on it, and fell in love with the name.

 3.My God, that was bloody deep and stuff *sniff* *wipe tears* Please, do tell me, how exactly you met Santa Clause.

I haven't, but I'm quite close with his friend Menorah.

 4. Brah, you gotta meet Santa. He knows where it’s at! How did that thing get into your bathroom?

It was there when I moved here.

 5. That’s what they all say. You can never trust people like you… So, if I was throwing popcorn at you, how many do you think you would catch with your mouth?

 I would be dodging that shit like gunfire.

6. How can you avoid popcorn? It is the food of the Gods! What was/ is the best story you have ever read?

Catch-22

7. I think I’ve heard/ read about it… Maybe… I shall Google that shit. What food, in your opinion, deserves death?

 The milkshakes at In n' Out. They have a vendetta against me.

8. *Pretending to know what In n’ Out is* Oh yeah, totally I hate those too. Which music genre do you utterly detest?

 Uhhhhhhhh, haha. Nothing. I love ALL music.

 9. Dude, why are we not friends? I feel the same way. There should be a band that incorporates all the genres together. That would be amazing. So, I’m giving you the chance to move out of wherever you hail. Where would you go and why?

 Ok, I may have been wishy-washy about the music, but I will make a stand on this. California is the bees' knees compared to anywhere else, including Pluto, and I won't be leaving anytime soon. Praise to the motherland.

 10. I want to disagree with you there but I really can’t California is just amazing. I don’t think there’s anything bad about it. It has Hollywood and sexy men! Next question; M&Ms, Smarties, Nerds... Snog Mary Avoid?

 I honestly... can I just be in a polygamist relationship with all three? Is that legal?

 11. No, Mrs Greedy Pants. You have to choose. It’s a tough world and you can’t be happy nowadays… Speaking of tough world, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to your hair?

 Bangs.

 12. That’s a first. People have talked about dying it green but no one has ever talked negatively about bangs. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have bangs… It’s all a matter of taste I gues… So, what is the best thing in your wardrobe?

 My Sgt. Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band costume. I was Ringo.

13. You talk of such strange things, Hero. It might be an American thing… If you could have any animal (dead or alive) as a pet what would you chose and why?

 My dog Brandy is my once and future love. She is a boxer, and she hunts down spiders for me.

14. Aww *wipes tear*. Cute. What do you want to be when you grow up?

 When you say 'grow up'... haha, I'm 22 in a month, soooooo ... I guess I could say what I wanted when I was 15? I wanted to be a comic book artist.

Yeah, that didn't happen.

 15. 22 isn’t THAT old. You can still have ambitions! You can still become that comic book artist! Don’t stop believing!

Last but certainly not least, as this is a writing website I am obliged to fit as many book related questions as possible. So, what is the best thing you have ever written?

This, obviously.

 I agree ;)

AN---x--x

Hello Guys, sorry I've been long but exams come first! If you're still waiting for an interview, hold your horses, I shall get to it!