Hey, chocolaTTelov3r

Hola, mis bambitos (i bet it's not even a word). How are you all doing? Good? good.

The next person up is chocolaTTelov3r( way to have an awkward name!). Aside from her awkward username, this girl is top noch. She lifted my spirits with her wordless music yesterday hence why she won the "Mimi's Favourite Person of the Day Award" yesterday. 

Anywhore you should check her out because she is a babe and she write boyxboy (shocker!) so if you are into that go forth and partake of her fruit (what?)

Enough of my babbling, let's get this show on the road (I got a new hat yesterday! It's a bear with ears!)

(Insert awkward spanish upside down question mark) Hola! (insert awkward spanish upside down question mark) Como te llamas?

I am Coco.

Chocolate! I shalt call you chocolate! I have to know though, what’s with the name?

Back in June of 2010, I was making a twitter, and I wanted to know what kind of name to make. It always annoyed me when people used foolish names, or things that were unoriginal. So I thought long and hard. At that point, I was really obsessed with chocolate, and lattes. And it just occurred to me. I was like Hey! I can put those two words together, and it will sound like ‘Chocolate Lover’ But what I liked about it the best was that when you put both words together it was in fact Choco-latte-lover and that majority of the people I had met spelt it wrong.

This year, someone asked, what shall I call you? Because well, if they kept saying ‘chocolaTTelover’ it would take them forever. So I thought, Choco ? And then I’m like..OH! Call me Coco! It sounded similar enough, and then it just…stuck. And I love that name to bits. Even if it is a nickname. It’s brilliantJ

That. Is. Fascinating! How did you meet my dad?

*eyes bulge* That was your DAD! I’m soooo sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into him! He wasn’t too happy about it either..*smirks* Oh oops…I’m supposed to be feeling apologetic..

You monster! He’s been scarred for life over that! Speaking of unwanted things, how did that thing get into your bathroom?

It crawled in from the open window, and sat down/ on my bathtub, saying hi!

As one does… Right, I’m gonna throw some popcorn at you, how many do you think you can catch in your mouth?

I wouldn’t catch any, because as soon as you would start throwing things at me, I’d tackle you to the ground and tickle torture you, until you beg me for mercy…

You bitch! I want my popcorn back! What was/ is the best story you have ever read?

@FlyingBlueBird ‘s story Child of War (it can be found on wattpad) I’d rant and rave about it too, but I don’t know if I have enough room to yell my praise!

I read it too! I’m in love with FBB (that’s my cute nick for her, ain’t that awesome). She is a babe! Anywhore, hat food, in your opinion, deserves death?

  Herring in Cream Sauce…but technically, it used to be a fish, so it already GOT death, weather it deserved it or not!

That sounds disgusting *screw face up in utter disgust*. Which music genre, in your opinion, doesn’t deserve existence?

I think all music deserves existence, whether or not I like it, is in fact another story…:p

Douche. You’re not meant to get smart with me! If you think you’re so smart, how many fingers am I holding up?

None, you are clenching your fists, because I am annoying you :D lol.

Stop doing that! Worst hair decision      

   Justin Bieber’s!

LOL Win! What is the best thing in your wardrobe?

My underwear ….o.o

Because that’s all you wear. You’re too liberal (is that the right word) to wear clothes yet you’re not strong enough to take the leap into full blown nudist. It’s okay, I understand…If you could have any animal (dead or alive) as a pet what would you chose and why?

I already have a cat, the sheddings around my house are proof of that! It gave me a sad kitty face when he was a baby…and I fell for it J LOL

I want a cat but I hate animals (Don’t kill me PETA! ) What do you want to be when you grow up?

A professional writer and photographer! I get a thrill from both, so, I can imagine I would enjoy that Job

Coolio… Name one thing that you wished never existed?

Bullying and Peer-pressure…that’s two, but I feel the same way with both….Disgusted :/

Bleugh, just reading the words makes me angry! Rahh!