Hey AlexValentine

Right, it's another interview with one of my favourite BoyxBoy writers AlexValentine. She is really talented and an amazing person to talk about so go and bother her :D

So here it goes.

PS if anyone else wants to be interviewed, please feel free to ask me. I don't bite- much ;)

1. Ho, who iz you?

I'm a Unicorn, of course *shows of picture*

2. You’re one sexy unicorn *perve face*…What’s with your name?

I'm not creative when it comes to usernames... so I simply use my own. Don't stalk me.

3. *Logs onto Facebook and types in Alex Valentine*… How did you meet my dad?

 That is confidential.

4. Dangit! Why won’t no one tell me? How did that thing get in your room?

I thought that we agreed to never speak of it

5. B-b-but I forgot o.o… How much popcorn can you catch in your mouth?

One... I'd freak out too much after the first and then I'd fail epically.

6. Wimp! Best book ever?

Harry Potter *You have a HP nerd in your presence*

7. Eww…What’s your worst food?

Brussel Sprouts. Cliche, but seriously, they could kill a dead person.

8. They’re bootiful! What music genre deserves death?

 All of that stupid, shallow pop and rap you hear on the radio. Especially Rap... I just don't usually like it.

9. I only like that danceable rap like ASS by Big Sean ß latest obsession! Where do you wanna live?

Australia. It's so BOOTIFUL and the guys and girls are just yummy. *drools over accents*

10. Le gasp! Bitch you took my word! Only I say bootiful! Nonetheless I must agree with that. Australians are sexy. How many fingers am I holding?

*backs away slowly* those aren't fingers!!!

11.Don’t judge me! What was the worst thing you’ve ever done with your hair?

 Going blonde. I looked like I cost $1.50.

12. Gah, what is the big deal with blonde hair? What’s the best thing in your wardrobe?

My multitude of converse.

13.Sounds bootiful… What animal do you want?

 Well since I already AM a unicorn... I would have a Snow Tiger... but a nice one.

14. Is there such a thing? What do you wanna be when you grow up?

A Criminal Psychologist. Pssh. And you probably thought that I would wanna be a writer or something!

15. Erm... no? o_O What do you hate the most?

Hate. There would be so much less shit in this world without it.

I know right! Everybody should just get naked and hug each other!