Hey, DavisJames

OMG! I've missed you guys! I wish my laaptop worked because then there'd be more frequent uploads :/ so until it starts working, my uploads will be as frequent as my dad and I's conversations (very very very RARE).

Anywhore, the next person up is DavisJames who is just a babe! He is new to Wattpad so please go and smother him with kindness because he's soo cuuuuuuute! 

PS, he's a BOYXBOY writer!

Bruv, who iz u? 

Jamie James Jelasco! :D

2.That is THE best name ever! Marry me? What's with the name?

Mine and my twins first names. ( He's so sexy )

3.Oh I get it… I hope you’re Jamie. How did you meet my dad? In an alley way.

Why, didn't he tell you?

No he is such an ass! How did that thing get into your bathroom?

It told me not to talk about it.

Me too! I was hoping that you would cave first. If I was throwing popcorn at you, how many do you think you would catch with your mouth?

 All ob demm!

You my man are a don! What was/ is the best story you have ever read?

my brother's boy toy, by chocolaTTelov3r! She's my best friend!

Coolio, I must check that out. What food, in your opinion, deserves death?

 Mushrooms. >:~|

They’re not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad!  Which music genre, in your opinion, doesn’t deserve existence?

Country. It's unholy. even though i don't believe in a god.

Oi! Country music is bootiful! If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

 Britain. I love the accent, and I heard they love canadians.

*Flips hair and stares at you seductively* I live in Britain and I simply lurrveeee Canadians. How many fingers am I holding up?

None. But your holding 7 toes!

Like I said before, you’re a don.  Worst hair decision?

Letting my mom do it. CURSE YOU MOM! Just kidding, ily mom!

Haha, mothers and hair are just a fail! What is the best thing in your wardrobe?

 My black coat. :3 It's so sexy.

Sounds sexy. If you could have any animal (dead or alive) as a pet what would you chose and why?

Two miniature ninja armies that battle to the death every night so i whenever i get Mad, i can kill them all! But they re spawn in my closet, so it's all good.

Lol you’re a strange one :L. What do you want to be when you grow up?

A chef. i've always loved cooking. I also might dabble in photography on the side, as a hobby.

Why is everyone on here creative *huffs*.  Name one thing that you wished never existed?

Hunger.

I know right but if we were never hungry we’d get anorexic and that’s just gross… If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

How many times do i have to tell you!

Come on! Just one more time :D