Jellybaby29

So sorry, sweety. I'd totally forgot about posting this -_-. Please forgive me and have a cookie!

1. Hello there. Please state your name, number, adress, dress size, bra size and hobbies and interests.

Im jellybaby29

2. Close enough.... Anymore?

My name is Charlotte!

3. That's more like it. So what's up with you and the fat man?

I met Santa in a forest in a place called Lalaland!:)

4. Dude, I so wan't talking about Santa. I meant Horatio! Speaking of Horatio, I heard that you found a squirell called Sam. How did that happen?

He came down the shower!:O SCARY!

5. Erotic. How did you meet my mum?

I met my mum in jail!

6. No I meant my... Never mind.... How's the rabbit problem?

The rabbat came up the toilet! :O!

7. Oh dang that rabbit! Where should we move to?

I would live in Austrailia! because there accents r funny!

8. Well duh! I'd to say the word 'barbie' every two seconds... How many fingers do you have?

4

9. Oh sweety, what happened? Was it Roger? It's always Roger. What was the worst thing you did to your hair?

dying it green!

10. LOL. Pics or it didn't happen. What's in your wardrobe?

My pj's

11. Erotic.... What's your dream pet? a dodo so I could show every1 dat they arent extinct

12. It's a shame they are... So what's up? The Magic Finger! LOL!

13. Should have seen that coming with your dirty mind! What is the worst food... EVER?

Leeks!

14. Debatable... What's the wost music genre?

R&B

15. You cow! I no longer value your opinion! I'm just going to throw popcorn at you to show my distaste! How many do you reckon will get into your eyes?

NONE! IM TERRIBLE AT DAT THING!

16. Shame... What's the future holding for you?

A nutrionist! LOL!

17. And you don't like leeks..... Any last words?

Chairs! I HATE THEM! >:|

I know right! I mean seriously, who needs to be confortable these days? The cold dirty floor is just great.