Hey, xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Next up shall be loveable yet strange little one known as xxWhoAteMyCookiexx or Cookie to her firends *cough* me *cough* ;). I don't know who on Wattpad doesn't know of her existance but if you don't you should 1) be ashamed of yourself and 2) run over to her page and check out her crazy world.

Onto the next one.

Right, who are you?

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me! *flaps arms* I know the answer to this question! *clears throat* Hello :) I'm Cookie

Very good, he's a cookie! (PUN!) What's with the name?

O.o I don't know...what's with yours? You picking a fight with me? *takes out cookie cutter* bring it on sexy thang!

Yeah, I'm starting a fight, you got a problem with that? If you do take it out with my mother! On the subject of mi madre, how did you meet my mother?

Do you really wanna know? Well...it was several years ago. I remember candle lights, romantic music...your mother chasing me away with a knife cause I've been stalking your father...good times...good times :)

Sounds beautiful *glassy eyed*...Hey, Cookie, how did the squirrel get into your bathroom?

No idea. It said something about wanting to smell the scent of my poop -.-

Noiiice... What do you want to be when you grow up?

A member of the Pussycat Dolls :) Oh and to be a writer

Omg! Thant has always been one of my biggest ambitions. PCD were ace in their prime. Name one thing that you wished never existed?

Celery -.- that stuffs nasteh yo *shivers*

Ew, I can't belive you even mentioned the word! I can taste it *scrapes tongue furiusly* Make it go away! If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

Anywhere Francisco Lachowski is...because I'm an obsessive freak who wants him....*heavy breathing*

In bed?How many fingers am I holding up?

Silly girl! You have no fingers! :)

GASP! How did you know? Dang you cookie, I told you to stop stalking me! Worst hair decision

Going out in public with a bed-head...yup, probably should have brushed my hair or something instead of just covering it with a cap...wind blew it right off... -.-

Haha I love a bit of bed head! What is the best thing in your wardrobe?

Nothing, I'm a nudist... ;P

I should have seen that coming :D If you could have any animal (dead or alive) as a pet what would you chose and why?

Wait, are humans considered animals? Cause if so.. want Francisco Lachowski :) *heavy breathing* And why? *giggles* you know why ;P

Haha, creeper! What was/ is the best story you have ever read?

Um....let me think...*rubs chin* I don't really know...Cant think of it right now...and if you'd like to make a call, please call back and try again. The number you have dialed is no longer in service...

I'll call back in 5 :D What food, in your opinion, deserves death?

Hoe! We've gone over this! Celery! it needs to die!! *stabs*

I'm sowwy *Puss in Boots eyes*...Which music genre, in your opinion, doesn’t deserve existence?

Hmmm, I think every music genre should exist...

That's so... DEEP! If I was throwing popcorn at you, how many do you think you would catch with your mouth?

Probably five...depends how hungry I am though...i might just attack you and take the whole bag ->:)

You bitch!