Hey amyscence!

Rightyo. This is getting fun. My next person is going to be amyscence aka Giovannie Storm. He is a babe too. He writes boyxboy stories and lives in the ghetto which just makes him that bit more cooler. I don't know who hasn't read his stories but if you havent and are interested in something different you must go and partake of his fruit (WTF?).

Anywhore, moving on let's get this started.

Erm... Who are you?

I'm Giovannie Storm. Leader of the Army Of Sexy Unicorns.

Oh very nice but what’s with your name?

 I don't know lol my parents named me that. o.O...

I see but do you know what I want to know now? How did you meet Santa?

  I was naughty (;

I hope he gave you a good spanking! Also, how did the squirrel get into your bathroom?

  I let her in because she was so cute and needed to use the toilet. c: I dressed her up in a tutu and gave her a mini crown for being the fairest of them all.

Oh wow, Gio you are so nice! I hope one day when I’m a squirrel you dress me up in a tutu. Now I have a very important question for you so you better answer it wisely. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

New York or California.

Inter-esting... Snog, Marry, Avoid: Cookie, Zain from One direction and Alex Pettyfer.

  I'll marry Alex Pettyfer, cause when you're married you can just do it anytime so BAM. And I'll Snog(Whateverthatis) Zain from that group that everyone is obsessed about. And I am SO avoiding Cookie's cuca.

One direction are total babes, Gio! How many fingers am I holding up?

Five hundred

Holy fish fingers how did you know? Are you watching me? What was your worst hair mistake?

I did layers a year ago and it made me look even more like a girl lol. Terrible idea

. Layers are never a good idea in my opinion (NO OFFENCE PEOPLE WITH LAYERS!) Name a food that deserves death.

  I actually don't know. I'm not THAT picky. I avoid salad so probably salad lol. It's so gross :x When I eat salad I feel like I'm eating a bunch of cockroaches. Omg D:<

Nice. Thanks Gio, I’ll be thinking about that while I have dinner tonight. What scares you? Aliens. Omg. Can you imagine an alien creeping up on you while you're sleeping? And you wake up and see that shit. Damn. I'd be screaming like Shaniqua.

Now I can’t sleep! Why do you keep doing that to me? If I was throwing popcorn at you, how many do you think you would catch with your mouth?

None. I wouldn't try to catch food that has been touched by others. LOL. I'm like that c: You touch it, I won't eat it.

What if I was wearing gloves?

Anywhore, Name one thing you wish would disappear?  

Ignorant, hating, judgmental humans. AMEN to that!