Hullo, barcalkitty100

Hello guys! It's been a while since I've done an interview. The person who I shalt be interviewing today is called barcalkitty100. She's a bit crazy, but then again aren't we all. She's only had Wattpad for a short while and already she's writing like mad. If you want to check her out, which you should, please do so after reading this!

1,2,3... LEGO! (Please note that I do not change or alter the interviewees' answers).

1 What be your name, kind lady?

I'm barcalkitty100 and my real name isnevagonnatellya

 2… Interesting… what’s with your name?

 lol when i was 7 i as joining barbie websites and icouldn't remember the name for a bengal tiger soi thought that barcal was close enough and iwasonna be bengalkitty but instead I wasbarcalkitty lol now i use it for everything 'cos it's never taken

 3. Cool story bro, changed my life! Anyway, I heard you met Santa Clause over the Christmas holidays. What happened?

What did the monkeys tell you!!!!

 4. Everything… So, what’s the squirrel doing in your bath tub?

 the cats were having a party and left the door open now even the hamster can't get it out

5. Hamsters are hairy rats… My mum says hi.

Was she the woman trying to sell me rainbows?

6. Is that what she told you it’s called? Over here we call that heroin… I swear you love animals in your bathroom. There’s a rabbit in there too now!

 I really need to talk to those monkeys...

7. Yes, you really do. Enough monkey business, where do you want to go today?

I love travelling so... EVERYWHERE!!

8. Seriously? I love everywhere too; it’s so nice and sunny! How many fingers do I have?

All the fingers in the world! Hey what are you doing with my hands?

9. Calm your tits, little girl! I just wanted more fingers… What’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to your hair?

erm.. when I forgot to bring a hairbrush to my dads and had to go to school the next da... not good

10. Lol! If  only I had a time machine and a teleportation device… What’s the best thing in your wardrobe?

My trackie bottoms! There black so they count!

11. CHEMO! What animal, dead or alive, would you like as a pet?

A dragon!! Cos I grew up in china and was born in a dragn year so thus they are cool

12. Really? Well you’ve just become more interesting J. What is your favourite book?

the harry potters and jacquilene wilson

13 Oh you can’t beat a good Jackii book! What food, in your opinion, deserves death?

ANYTHING GREEN!!

14. But green cake is the sex! What music genre doesn’t deserve existence?

I think they are all okish, I don't like techno though it scares me

15. Mhhmm. I don’t see the point of rave music…  How much popcorn can you catch in your mouth?

 It depends the flavour, if its slated i wouldn't bother if it was cheese or butter i'd steal the bag and walk out of the oom

 16. Cheese and butter popcorn? What kind of sick world do we live in? What do you want to be when you grow up?

A VET!! and i like photography and beauty so maybe those as a hobby?

 17. You’re a busy bee aren’t you? What do you think should be abolished from this universe?

Everything negitive. Y U B EMO!? CAN U NO C LIGHT IB DIS WORULD!?!?

I'm totally with you here dude, but sometimes negativity rocks ;)