Hey XxRomanticVampirexX

As you guys know, I'm runnng out of ideas so while I don some intense reading I'm going to do a few interviews with some of the coolest people I know on here. Starting with: XxRomanticVampirexX. She is seriously a babe and one of the coolest people you will come to know on here and I'm not only saying that because I'm on her stalk list ;)

Anywhore, lets get this party started.

Right, who are you?

Ankara Aldrenir, A horrible writer yet good friend xD

What’s with your name?

Username or name? x3

Your username obviously but never mind…What is the best thing in your wardrobe?

Hm... I guess I'd have to say my skinny jeans xD

Who doesn’t love skinny jeans! What was your worst hair disaster?

. Oh boy... Uhm... my hair hates me, so it tends to be ridiculous all the time xD

I agree, my hair has it in for me too. If you could have any animal (dead or alive) as a pet what would you chose and why?

A tiger xD because I love cats, the big kind and small. x3

I love tigers! How many fingers am I holding up?

TWENTY THREE!!! ... Wait a minute...

Fail! I was holding up 40! What was/ is the best story you have ever read (excluding Wattpad)?

Hm... Either College Life By Amyscence or Death Is My BFF by Katrocks247.

I said excluding Wattpad but I’ll let you off. What food, in your opinion, deserves death?

STEAMED VEGGIES. Sooooo disgusting! Dx

I like steamed vegetables o_O… Which music genre, in your opinion, doesn’t deserve existence?

I love all music... EXCEPT RAP. DIE RAP DIE!!!

It’s not all bad :’(…What scares you?

Clowns, the darkness and Santa Claus... O.O

Oh dang that Sandy Claws! If I was throwing popcorn at you, how many do you think you would catch with your mouth?

5. My friend did that to me and I caught five. So I shall stick with it x3

 I can catch 10 which means I’m double your awesomeness ;)…What do you want to be when you grow up?

Something that does with criminal justice. x3

That sounds quite fun. Lastly, name one thing that you wish would disappear

Close mindedness. x3

Good choice