Hey, XxbrittsyxX

Ooopsies! Sowwy Blunder fans but this isn't a blunder *hides face*. I thought I'd done all my interviews but then I found this one lurkign in the shaddows of my PMs. Anywhore let's show the next person up some love. Everybody give it up for XxBrittsyxX!! 

I don't really know her (or like at all) but since she's a fan of moi she must be awesome *cue head inflamation*. She,FYI,doesn't write boxboy but she writes Girlxgirl so if you're into that you'll love her. Also, her books have really cool covers.

*Scratches head awkwardly* there's nothing much else to say so let's um get this party started!

Excuse me, who are you?

*silence*

I see, well that’s rude! Let’s pretend that you did tell me your name. Do you care to elaborate on it?

hmmm...

I tots get it! So how did you meet my dad?

when he gave me my sexy unicorn Chad(;

Le gasp! Chad was mine! I was wondering where he’d got to :’(. How did that thing get in your bathroom?

U put it there didnt u!? :O..

* Yeah, I did. You got a problem with that? *silence* Yeah, that’s what I thought! If I threw popcorn at your face how many do you thing you’d be able to catch into your mouth?

Id steal all of it... ;D

PSSHHH! You can’t catch me, I’m the gingerbread man! What’s the best story you’ve read so far?

I tempted him with a kiss..(boyxboy).... Cookie is an amazing writer(:

~*Team Hunter!*~

Shut your mouth! Hunter? Oh hell no!  What food deserves death?

MUSHROOMS they are EVIL..

Le gasp! But they are so nice and squidgy! Just like little snails swimming in your mouth! What genre of music shouldn’t exist?

Gospel... blehh >:P

Le gasp! You are making me gasp wayyyy too much for my liking woman! Gospel is amazing (some of it). What do you want to be when you grow up?

a hobo living in a cardboard mansion in california ;D

That sounds bootiful! What do you wish never existed?

Homework.. ewie.....

For once I agree with you. Homework is very much “ewie”. I you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

I would live in Aussie cuz i wanna live with the kangaroos D:

Kangaroos are sexy… How many fingers am I holding up?

21 not counting thumbs.?

No, I don’t have fingers -_-‘ What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to your hair?

dying my hair green.... >:P

Ouch! Your poor hair must have been so mortified! What’s the best thing in your wardrobe?

My ripped black dress(;

Sounds nice. Was it meant to be ripped or are you just that dang clumsy? I’ll take the latter! What animal would you like as a pet?

A kangaroo cuz their awesome n my fave animal... :D

I should have known…