Hey, FluffyBunny

Haha, it seems like I only interview slash writer but I promise I'm not discriminatory (it that a word?) to those who don't. If you are a non slash writer and you want an interview don't be scared to "holla" at me. <--- lol look at me acting all black.

Anywhore, the next person up for an interview will be FluffyBunny who is a slash writer (big shock!). She is totally hilarious and a total babe who everyone should get to know. 

Onto the interview.

You! Yes you over there. Who are you?

A very random and always hyped up, sugar addicted chic! Otherwise known as the FluffyBunny

Erm, yeah, I knew that. What’s with the name?

What? You don't like it?! Well EvilPrincess was already taken so I got stuck with that fluffy thing! Buuuut if your talking about my real name which is April then dude...that's all on my mom! Freaking evil! Doesn't she know the only nickname you can make out of April is....APE?!

April is such a cutsie name! I think evil princess would have suited you better but that’s just me ;) What is the best book you have ever read?

Oh just a little story called....My Best Friends Brother is Straight, Right?!...have you read it?? Fine! I will not be conceited...I also love anything written by Gena Showalter

I don’t there is anyone who hasn’t read Kadence and Jace’s story. It’s too sexy not to be read *drools*… What food in your opinion  deserves death?

PURPLE JELLYBEANS! (I think the reason why is pretty obvious..)

I don’t think it’s pretty obvious but I’ll take your word for it ;) What music genre, in your opinion, should not exist?

I LOVE IT ALL! So I guess I will just steal an answer from one of your other interviews and say Folk Music...cause really...WHAT THE HELL IS FOLK MUSIC?!

That is… CHEATING but since this shows you’ve been reading my stuff I’ll let you off ;) Where in the world would you want to live?

Anywhere that is not MISSISSIPPI!

 What’s wrong with Mississippi? *Googles Mississippi* Ohh…. How many fingers am I holding up?

Three finge- NO! Wait! 2 toes and an ear! Am I right? Am I? DID I WIN?!

Yes, you won. Let’s look at your price… A brand new question asking you what your worst hair decision was!

Now! My hair is purple, pink, blue, brown and bleached white...which is actually freaking awesome looking but I had one of those 'Oh FUCK What did I do'  moments and bleached my bangs white first so when I washed the color out of the back it ran into my bangs and stained them light purple! FREAKING PURPLE!

 Wow, I’m surprised your hair hasn’t fallen off but then again I can’t talk with the amout of abuse I inflict on my poor hair… On the subject of hair, what is the best item of clothing you have?

I'm not that big on clothes and shoes so nothing really...I usually just wake up and throw on the first thing that I see...I know! I'm a disgrace to all girls!! DON'T LET THEM KILL ME!!!

 How very dare you! If you could have any animal what would it be and why?

The SKITTLE BOY! You know the one that has the tree growing from his stomach and you tickle him to get skittles...I'D TICKLE HIM ALL FREAKING DAY!

 Um.. yeah… What do you want to be when you grow up?

A person that stands outside of stores singing for money! Can you teach me how to sing and play the guitar?

Oh, I thought you’d never ask! What do you wish never existed? (does that even make sense? o_O )

That little girl from the Exorcist...she scares the fudge out of me!

I’ve never seen her but I bet she’s a sweet heart. You’re so judgey! Anywhore, how did you meet my dad?

Is that the dude that flipped me off and threw gummy bears at me?!

 Yep, that’s the one! How did that thing get into your bathroom?

Do you really want to know???

 Erm… yes. That’s why I asked you, idiot! Moving on, I’m going to throw a load of popcorn at your face, how many do you think you would catch in your mouth?

1 for sure cause I wouldn't give up until I caught that little puffy corn no matter how many F words are thrown around!

That’s what I like to hear! OMG! LOOK BEHIND YOU!

STRANGER DANGER! WHERE'S MY RAPE WHISTLE?!

To late it’s got you!

Lol, I swear she makes me seem normal... :L