Hello, MSH99648

Bless her, she's been hounding me down to post this interview and just for her I defeated the hold of laziness and finally got some shit done.

-x-

1.Hello derr! who is you?

My name is Noneourbuisness! I swear.

2. You swear what?

I don't know.

3. I see, well this is going well. So what happened with that squirrel?

Ooh! Well I went downstairs and he saw me and said " I won't tell if you won't tell" and he was gone. Wait. I've just told!

4. I am so telling! I also heard you were on it with a rabbit. What's the deal?

He's a friend. That all you need to know.

5.A fiend, huh? Do you sleep with all your friends? Where do you want to move to?

I would live in..my computer! And why..just because I want to.

6. Me too! How many fingers do I have?

How ever much you want to I suppose.

7. You'e undecissive! Do I have to makeall decisions? Anywhore, what's the worst thing you've ever done with your hair?

Whoa. I just told my friend I'm doing an interview!

8. MOFO, how is this releant? Let's try this again, what's the best thing in your wardrobe?

Clothes. I don't know about you, but I go out with clothes ON.

9.*Groans* Close enough. I'm gonna buy you a pet. What do you want?

I would have a dinosaur so big he would have to sleep in space, but he would play with me and scare away teachers for me.

10. You're pretty wacky! Lol, I live for people like you! What's the best story you've read so far?

Harry Potter.

11.*Groan* Not this again. Let's try it one more time, eh? What food in your opinion deserves death?

Vegtables. *Shudder*

12. Finally! I hate veggies too, it could explain why I' such a shrimp ;). What's the worst music genre?

Emo dudes! Or Irish. * Double Sudder*

13. I give up -_- I'm just going to throw some popcorn at you. How many do you recon you'll catch?

Absolutly none. Unless some stick to my tounge.

14. That's the spirit! What does the future hold for you?

Vet. * Yay!*

15. What, you're going to marry one? I guess I would too if I was you.... Any last words?

Homework, school, money, and table manners

Good stuff