Round Number

HOLA! I know that I said that I'm not going to be uploading until the end of my PRIMMIES but I couldn't resist you guys :/. Anywhore, this as you had been promised is a blunder. In Blunder World we know not of Author’s Notes so this is not and AN but just a Mimi chat with you guys.

So how have you been?

#1 Unnecessary POV changes

I don't know if I mind this that much but I kind of do. Sometimes it's good to change POVs because it helps you get into the mind of each character but sometimes it's just unnecessary especially if it's retelling the same events because that is just annoying.

As LaPetiteMorte mentioned in the last Blunder, it is really confusing for the reader if the person keeps changing POVs especially if they don't say whose POV it is. I think if you're going to have more than one POV change them on each chapter instead of having a thousand and one different POVs in the same chapter because it holds less confusion to our gentle minds. However, if you enjoy having ten million POVs in one chapter and you don't want to change that then, for the love of all things cheesy, write in third person!

#2 Unrealistic dialogues (submitted by AlexValentine who is a babe!)

I really hate reading unrealistic dialogue because you know that it doesn't happen. I don't know why but in almost every story on Wattpad I've read that included a British boy, the British boy is always all posh and proper which is soooo unrealistic because I have been pretty much all over Britain and not once have I ever seen a Brit boy act like the ones in the books.

A while ago I read this Wattpad book (whose name I shan't say because you guys get mad at that) where the main characters have nicknames for each other. The boy's nickname for the girl is okay because it's okay to say at the end of every sentence but the girl’s for the boy, however, was not. It became annoying for me to read the girl speaking because everything she said to him ended with "pretty boy". I don’t know why this annoyed me but it did.

Because of that little thing, it made the whole dialogue unrealistic.

Also when people are all gushy at each other is not realistic unless you're a prepubescent teen...

#3 stereotypical characters

I have no love for this as you all know. I think I must have ranted about this in like three other blunders but it really does tickle my whistle (?).

I hate how the head cheerleader always has to be blonde, a cow and dating the head sports star of some sort. What's wrong with having a head cheerleader who doesn't poses any of those qualities? Can't people be just plain and normal?

And also why does the bully always have to have dark hair? Is it bad to have dark hair now?

No offence to all the slash writers (because it's only a small number of you who commit these atrocities) but it seems that stereotypical characters love to live in your stories.

I know what the people who have read ‘Hold On’ Nathan are going to say, " Hold on, doesn't that story thrive on stereotypes?” And do you know what my answer is going to be to that?

"This isn't about me!"

Sorry this was short but... yeah. Anywhore, gracias to everyone who gave me the ideas. I had the names written down somewhere but I lost them >.<. You should feel happy anyway because you guys made this blunder possible :')

Next up could be a blunder or it could be an interview, who knows. If it's a blunder it'll be a WATTPAD FIX YO SHIT kind of thing so if you have anything you want Wattpad to chnge about itself feel free to tell me or don't...