chapter fifteen:

Issy’s P.O.V.

“Mum, I think Olly’s cheating on me.” I said, putting my head on the table. “What? No, don’t be silly!” “But he’s been acting really strange, and he went off for like two hours yesterday, and then Keira turned up, and then after he had to take a phone call and he said ‘no one I needed to worry about’, I mean, what’s up with that?” she put an arm around me, and hugged me. “I guarantee he’s not cheating on you, he’s smitten with you!” I smiled. “Yeah, he wouldn’t do that, would he?” she shook her head and gave me a hot chocolate. I drunk it, and we had a long talk, about everything. I got up and walked upstairs. “Night mum” “It’s only 7 o’clock!” “I know, but I may actually get a good night’s sleep with Holly and Olly at his mums!” she laughed and I closed the bedroom door. I got changed into one of Olly’s old shirts and fell straight asleep.

“Wake up, lazy bones” someone said, shaking my shoulder. “Guess whose back.” I looked up and saw Holly and Olly. “Hello beautiful” I said, taking Holly. Olly leant down to kiss me. “We had a great time at grandmas didn’t we?” I laughed. I got up and went downstairs. “I’ve got to nip out, I’ll see you later.” I nodded and he left. Where was he going now? He can’t be seeing someone else? He wouldn’t do that to me, would he?

Olly’s P.O.V.

The band and I had spent the last 2 months decorating Issy and I’s house. It looks amazing. But I’m starting to think she’s suspecting something, but it’s nearly finished so thank god. I’m taking Issy out tonight, she hasn’t been ‘out out’ since Holly was born 7 months ago. She doesn’t know, but it’s a surprise. Her mum is getting her ready, but she doesn’t know she’s going out. It’s going to be fantastic. “Ols, mate, the nursery is ready!” Jon said, leading me into the room. “wow.” He laughed, “all your work mate.” I smiled. “Right fellas, I’ve got to go! Thanks for all your help, love ya!” and left.

“Are you ready?” I said to Issy, covering her eyes. “Mhmm, Olly this is scary!” she said. “I’m right here.” I said to her, kissing her neck. “And, surprise.” I took my hands off her eyes, and she stood there in amazement. We were standing on the decking, and floating on the water was a boat, filled with candles and a table and our dinner. “Olly, how, this is, perfect” she said, stuttering a bit. “I have my ways.” I helped her onto the boat and we set sail. The water was calm so we didn’t rock about. “Champagne?” I said, she nodded. “Olly, this is perfect. I can’t believe you!” I kissed her and we ate our meal.

After a couple of hours on the water, we went back to the decking. “I have one more surprise for you” I said, taking her hand. I held the car door open for her and I got in. “Wanna tell me where we’re going?” she said, I shook my head. She sighed. We were there; I put my hands back around her eyes. “Okay, there are a couple of steps here” she held onto me tighter than ever, so that she wouldn’t fall over. I opened the door, and we were standing in our living room. “Okay, are you ready?” she nodded, and my hands fell from her face. “This is..lovely” she said, after a couple minutes silence. “Do you like it?” she nodded her head. “Who’s is it?” she asked me. “It’s ours, if you want it.” She turned to me, and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, multiple times. “OURS?” she screamed. “yes!” I said, kissing her. She disconnected her arms from my neck and went to look around. I sat down on the sofa and watched her. She looked so happy, so content. “I love you” I said, but she was too busy looking around the house. “Olly..horses..ours?” I nodded, she screamed. “Oliver Stanley Murs!” she stepped into the nursery. “wow.” She said. I smiled, that was my reaction. “When can we move in?” she said, beaming down the stairs. “As soon as you like, gorgeous.” she smiled, “I love you” “I love you too” and we got back in the car and drove off.

Issy’s P.O.V.

Olly, Holly and I were moving into our house in two days, I couldn’t believe it. Holly was 8 months old now, she was so big. “Mum, I’m thinking about taking Holly to see Dad today.” “What a lovely idea.” I nodded and went to get Holly dressed. Olly came in, with just a towel on. I threw some clothes at him. “Get dressed, Murs”. He caught them and winked. “Where we going?” “I’m taking Holly to see Dad, you don’t have to come if you don’t want to.” “No no, I want to come.” I smiled and he got changed.

“And, Holly, this is your granddad.” I said, as we were settling at the grave. Holly’s face lit up. I turned to Olly. “She would of loved him.” he kissed the top of my head and I turned back around. We spent about half an hour there. “Bye daddy, I love you.” I got up, and Olly took Holly and we left.

“So, this is our last night in this bed.” Olly said to me, as we were getting into bed. “I know, scary.” He kissed me and cuddled me. “Olly?” I said. He looked down, “Mhmm?” “I love you, please don’t leave me?” he laughed and cuddled me tighter. “Never in a million years” I smiled and fell asleep in his arms.