chapter nineteen:

The next morning, I got Holly dressed and we went downstairs. “Olly, I’m going to take Holly to the park for a bit and then we’re going to go shopping.” I said to Olly, who was making himself a sandwich. “Okay love, can you get me one of those t-shirts? You know my size” he said. “Doing your shopping for you am I, Murs?” he cheekily smiled and blew me a kiss. He gave me £50. “Treat yourself to something nice.” He said. “Olly no, I can’t!” he ran away so I wouldn’t be able to give it back. “Thank you baby!” I tutted and we left. “Bye Daddy!” Holly shouted. “Bye princess!” Olly shouted back. Holly laughed and held onto my hand. I wasn’t looking my best today, so hopefully there are no paparazzi around. I was wearing leggings and one of Olly’s oversized jumpers, with some vans. My hair was in a messy fishtail plait and I had hardly any make-up on. We arrived at the park which was about 10 minutes away from our house, and Holly zoomed off. “Be careful!” I shouted, but by the way she was running, I don’t think she heard me. I sat on a park bench and I watched as my daughter played on the swings. It was the scan of our second child in a couple of weeks. I’m just scared it’s, you know, Taylor’s. I shivered at the thought. I heard some girls behind whispering. “You go up to her.” one of them said. “No you, I’m embarrassed!” the other one said. I turned around. “You alright there girls?” I said. They looked happy and in shock. They nervously nodded. “You’re Olly Murs’ girlfriend, aren’t you?” the first one said. I nodded. “Can we get a picture with you?” I was surprised. “Are you sure? I mean, like Olly’s not behind me and you’re actually talking to him?” they laughed and shook their heads. “Can we get one with your daughter as well?” they said. I nodded and called Holly over. “Say cheese Hol!” I said, she did the cheesiest grin ever. “Thank you so much!” they said, I gave them a hug. “Can you follow us on twitter?” I was even more shocked. “Of course.” They gave me their twitter names and I followed them there and then. “WE LOVE YOU!” they shouted, as they walked away. Did that really just happen? I was getting noticed, finally? After another half an hour at the park, we made our way to the shops. I got out my phone and texted Olly.

“Oh my god Ols, some girls, who I think were fans of you, asked me for pictures and asked if I could follow them on twitter!! I feel famous! Haha, will be back in about 2 hours, love you xxxx”

Almost instantly Olly replied.

“Hey you beautiful. Get you! Get used to it, gorgeous. Take as long as you want. Love you loads xxxxx”

I smiled to myself and put my phone back in my pocket. Holly wanted me to lift her up. “But Hol, you’re getting heavy and Mummy’s pregnant!” she gave me the puppy eyes and I had to give in. She rested her head down on my shoulder and kept jerking her head up. We were at the department store. I went straight to the shop to pick up Olly’s shirts. He pre-ordered them so I’ve just got to pick them up. “Hi there, you’ve got two shirts under the name Murs.” As soon as I said that, I could feel every pair of eyes on me. I slowly turned around and saw an ambush of people coming towards me. i held Holly’s hand tighter than ever. “Can we have a picture?” “Can you please sign this?” “Can you please follow me on twitter?” “Can you get Olly to follow me on twitter please?” After about half an hour of taking pictures and signing stuff, Holly and I left. I grabbed my stomach, feeling a sharp stabbing pain. “Mummy, are you okay?” Holly said. I knelt down before her and gave her a kiss. “Mummy’s fine.” I got up and we went into more shops. I bought a red dress, a denim jacket and some heels with Olly’s money. He spoils me rotten. After 1 hour of shopping, Holly and I sat down at McDonalds and started eating. “Make sure you eat it all up.” Holly was too distracted by her food to take any notice of me. I took out my phone and texted Olly.

“We’re just eating, be about half an hour x”

Olly’s P.O.V.